Dances With The Stars

Old 09-26-2010, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by bbeyes
We were watching it and had it TiVo'd but didn't get the end had to read it in the paper was curious what other "reason" he was let go - didn't elaborate in the paper. I like the yound blonde fellow can't think of his name he has one couple of times they really did a good job.
The "young blonde fellow" is Derek Hough....He is not only an awesome dancer, but a killer choreographer. Hasselhoff was voted out because he wasn't that good and to hear his daughters tell it "He's got bad knees"!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by raptureready
Now that the "Hoff" is gone I might watch it. I just can't stand him. I did see while breezing past that Mom Brady is the token old person this time.
She may be the token "old person & comic relief" as she just described herself tonight but she's sure putting a lot into it.

Seems there is always a diva in the grp. & this one seems to be Brandy. She's already fighting with & upstaging her partner. I'm watching it right now as we speak.

I would sure love to see Bristol go a long way. I hear that she pulled a "diva" act last wk. but others deny it of course. I was hoping her mom would stay away but she's there tonight.
The camera goes to her occasionally but I think they'll prob. keep it low key.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:24 PM

I really wanted Michael Bolton to go a little farther but I'm afraid he is probably going to go this time. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for. I still like Kyle but there are some others that are looking promising. Not Jennifer. She shouldn't be there as she is a dancer.

I always tend to like the underdog.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:31 PM

I feel bad for Michael Bolton. It looked like he really tried but it just didn't work for him. Margaret Cho did much better this week imho. Thought Kyle and Kurt really brought it. Looking forward to tomorrow night's result show.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:34 AM

Bolton has no rhythm - strange because he is a singer; he is too clumsy. Mike is too stiff and is lost on the dance floor. Brandy is a spoiled brat. Florence is great but don't care for "quirky Corky" those facial expressions want me to jump thru the tv.............No matter what they say, THIS season is the most boring..at least for me.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by mzsooz
I really wanted Michael Bolton to go a little farther but I'm afraid he is probably going to go this time. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for. I still like Kyle but there are some others that are looking promising. Not Jennifer. She shouldn't be there as she is a dancer.

I always tend to like the underdog.
Actually, even though she danced in Dirty Dancing and has a dancing dad, I don't consider her a dancer. After all, she hasn't really danced in 25 years! She is doing a great job, in my opinion!
Old 09-28-2010, 06:12 AM

I will second that...Jennifer is not a dancer....she is a actress. She danced in one movie she has done....I think she is doing very well. I enjoyed her last night but Kurt Warner did such a good job!!! I agree Brandy has got a poor attitude. Michael Bolten has always been a favorite of mine as a singer but he can't dance...
Old 09-28-2010, 07:57 AM

So who got the axe to their dancing shoes?
Old 09-28-2010, 08:03 AM

we find out tonight
Old 09-28-2010, 09:17 AM

I was surprised at Brandy, how spoiled she is. She also got called out on her dance, which I did not care for.
I am rooting for the black guy from Disney. He has no dancing exp what so ever, and has terrific rhythem.
I am surprised at Michael Bolton, I thought with music background, that he should be able to dance. He's stiff and acts like such a clod.
The Cho gal really put her all behind her dance, and it was better then last week.
Bristol seemed to be more relaxed then last week and did not do too bad either.
I think that Michael Bolton will be gone this week, unless his fan base is larger then someone elses