Deb's mom

Old 08-31-2010, 07:07 PM

I don't know who Deb's mom is, but I am glad all went well. I am asking for all your prayers too, because tomorrow I will be getting TWO new knees. I am very nervous tonight and just happened on this. Meant to be I guess.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by sherriequilts
I don't know who Deb's mom is, but I am glad all went well. I am asking for all your prayers too, because tomorrow I will be getting TWO new knees. I am very nervous tonight and just happened on this. Meant to be I guess.
Sherrie, thanks for posting. We will also keep you in our thoughts and prayers:-) Please let us know how you are doing following surgery. You will find lots of support on this board and we'll keep your mind occupied with all sorts of ideas. Blessings to you!
Old 09-01-2010, 04:53 PM

GOod luck Sheeriquilts. My mom had both her done at the same time a few year back and she did well. This time replaced the right knee again. Just be sure after you have it done to let any doctors know, incl. the dentist, you have implants, she forgot she had them and had a dental procedure and got a bad infection in her knee, hence this second one. This way you have a heads up. DOn't be nervous. We will have you in our thoughts and prayeres too. Hope you have someone who can keep us up to date.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:55 PM

Texas Granny - not ocmoing to Austin although it is only a few hours. Unfortunately, Ft. Worth is that weekend also. I wish they would coordinate and not do it on the same weekends. Right? Might have to come down there one day and ft worth the next. That's a thought. I iwll let you know.Thanks for the invite.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:44 PM

Oh well I tried to give you all the date for the up coming show. I was almost done the second time with I lost it.
So if you are wondering about a show just ask.
They moved our up because of a conflect. We are having over 90 Vendor with a waiting list.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:00 PM

I'll be there Texas Granny.
I'm a guild member & doing demos Sept.17 & 18. I am making crumb blocks from 2-4pm on 9/17 and string quilt blocks from 2-4pm 9/18.
Sharon Weaver
Originally Posted by texas granny
Debbra Are you going to make the AUstin Area Quilt Show and sale sept 17-19
Some of the member are going to get togather on sat for lunch
Old 09-02-2010, 08:25 PM

Deb sorry your not going to make the show. we will have over 90 Vendors plus a waiting list
Fredericksburg is this weekend. They have a great raffle quilt. I would love to win that one.
There are a lot of quilt shows coming uo in the next month.18th. Post Oak 24-25 Weatherford 24-25
Wichita Falls ,Oct 9-10 Oct.1-2 Killeen TX. Kyle, Oct,16
Old 09-04-2010, 04:06 PM

I will be at Weatherford since I am showing a king size hand quilt there. I am also a member of the guild so will be working the desks too. I will wear my QB badge but just look for the lady with short black hair. LOL.