Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Didn't get my Ebay buy. What to do >
  • Didn't get my Ebay buy. What to do

• Didn't get my Ebay buy. What to do

Old 04-08-2010, 04:04 AM
    Power Poster

That's great news!!! As I mentioned in another post I noticed she had great feedback. Mistakes happen! I'm just glad for you that you're getting your book :D Thanks for letting us know!!!
    Old 04-08-2010, 05:39 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by dakotamaid
    I always check their feedback rating before I order, you can click on their and read their feedback. Get in touch with ebay and give them your story.
    My sister does that too. She does not like buying from anyone who has a rating of less than 98%.
    Old 04-09-2010, 06:50 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by craftybear
    what did the seller tell you??? what was the delay????

Originally Posted by littlehud
    I contacted Ebay and let them know what was going on. It was amazing........two days later I got a message that my book was on the way. I also got a message from the seller saying how sorry she was. It should be here tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.
    She said she had been sick. My only problem with that is she was well enough to post other things for sale on Ebay after she received my payment, but was too sick to respond to my Emails. Oh well, at least I got my book. I won't post negative feedback on her, I just won't post anything. Mom said if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Old 04-09-2010, 07:26 AM
    Power Poster

I contacted Ebay and let them know what was going on. It was amazing........two days later I got a message that my book was on the way. I also got a message from the seller saying how sorry she was. It should be here tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.
    She said she had been sick. My only problem with that is she was well enough to post other things for sale on Ebay after she received my payment, but was too sick to respond to my Emails. Oh well, at least I got my book. I won't post negative feedback on her, I just won't post anything. Mom said if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :thumbup: At least it ended well..... and I agree why post negative , just leave blank
    Old 05-13-2010, 11:41 AM
    Power Poster

Is it possible someone else was helping her out while she was sick? They might have overlooked you.
    Old 05-13-2010, 11:50 AM
    Power Poster

I had the same problem with a seller on Amazon. Amazon has all the emails sent through them so they have a record of exactly what happened. After not receiving the book I ordered I sent the seller an email requesting a refund and Amazon credited my account the same day even thought I sent the payment to the seller. I figure Amazon has their own way of getting the money back from the seller. LOL
    Old 05-15-2010, 11:49 AM
    Google Goddess

glad you got your book!
    Old 05-15-2010, 03:18 PM

get in touch with ebay.com thay have a phone number to talk to someone about seller next get hold of paypal about your problem they help and recover your money but you have to act fast hope this helps they will be very helpful and if the person you talk to is not helpful tell them you want to speek to their superviser
    Old 05-15-2010, 05:11 PM

That happened to me a few years back. I won the auction and didn't hear from her for a couple of weeks. So I wrote her to ask when the package would be sent or has it been sent. I didn't hear from her. So I wrote again a week later, and asked where the package was. And told her if I didn't hear anything from her in 72 hours I would forward these emails and the copies on my eBay account and file a claim. I didn't hear anything from her for at least 96 hours so I sent a complaint to eBay. All the sudden I hear from her, she claims she was ill, but in that month or so where my package wasn't sent. She had over 30 transactions listed in her feedback. I received my pattern, left negative feedback. She came back and ruined my perfect rating by lying about the communication. I kept every note I sent in my eBay account mailbox. I filed a grievance, paid for mediation, she lied even though I had proof she never wrote me in that time frame.
    I later had my husband take that pattern to the burn barrel and destroyed it.
    Old 05-15-2010, 05:27 PM
    Banned

I've been doing Ebay for 10 years and have conducted over 14,000 auctions. .....trust me I have heard all of the excuses! :?