Does it bother anyone else

Old 10-07-2011, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaY
The fashion trend toward more and more nudity and flesh showing has reached it's zenith in San Francisco with their allowing people to be naked in public! BUTT... they are required to place something between their naked hinies and the seats when they sit down!!!

Guess who won't be going to SF again...
Oh my gosh! Are you kidding?
Old 10-07-2011, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by lindy-2
the advertisments for matirnity clothes bug me cause i sure dont know many mothers that look like those adds.
I have to laugh whenever I see a "pregnant" woman on a TV show. They give them a little tiny bump and think that does it. Rachel on Friends comes to mind. Then they "have the baby" and right out of the hospital their figure returns and they're back to wearing skinny clothes. Somehow I don't remember it being like that.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:09 PM

yup and births on tv are so totaly diferent from reality everyone running around and acting like having a baby is a big emergency. and they make the doctor out to be the big hero when its the mother who dose all the work . its stupid.
Originally Posted by quiltsRfun
Originally Posted by lindy-2
the advertisments for matirnity clothes bug me cause i sure dont know many mothers that look like those adds.
I have to laugh whenever I see a "pregnant" woman on a TV show. They give them a little tiny bump and think that does it. Rachel on Friends comes to mind. Then they "have the baby" and right out of the hospital their figure returns and they're back to wearing skinny clothes. Somehow I don't remember it being like that.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:47 PM

Does anyone else think of a sock monkey when they see those Botox lips?
Old 10-07-2011, 04:22 PM

hahahha this is a funny thread and here is the kicker about all that botox, boobs and stretched skin etc....those gals look like death warmed over without makeup and they have no feeling in their lips, boobs and face...is that a turn on for a guy?

Imagine, the hair comes off, the clothes come off and so does the false hiney and hips hahahahahha and the make up...a guy has got to have a strong stomach or is getting paid not to look hahahahahahhaha
Old 10-07-2011, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by tealady
I think the worst I saw was Joan Rivers!
Gosh, at one time she looked like a monkey but then later on they fixed her again...she must have an excellent surgeon....
Old 10-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Kas

Blame it on Julia Roberts. I see her as starting the trend.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun
I have to laugh whenever I see a "pregnant" woman on a TV show. They give them a little tiny bump and think that does it.
I gotta hand it to USA - they have a show I really enjoy called "In Plain Sight", its about a couple of US Marshals working in the Witness Protection Program. One of the stars (my favorite, she's such a smartass wisecracker), Mary McCormack, got pregnant in real life and they wrote it into the script - including a lot of her pregnant complaints, such as the increase in her breast size! It was wonderful and funny!

[img]http://cdn.babble.com/famecrawler/fi...15-199x300.jpg[/img]
Old 10-08-2011, 03:07 AM

There will be consequences these people will have to face down the road.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:15 AM

I work with Tony Orlando and will be releasing his new song in 2012. Thanks for the kind words regarding Tony. In regards to his looks, he lost over 100 lbs on Nutri Systems. Healthy living is what keeps him looking young.... and if you look at him up close, he has salt and pepper hair which does not show up on tv.

www.tonysyellowribbon.com