Does it bother anyone else

Old 10-08-2011, 04:30 AM

Makes you wonder if they can close their eyes to sleep. My pet peeve is the men & their unwashed/unshaved look.I'm like, take a shower & use a razor. Showing my age here.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:37 AM

The people who hire them must want that look and I guess if they want to work, they have to comply. I thought the saddest mistakes were Madeleine Stowe and Jennifer Grey. They both looked better before the nose jobs.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:42 AM

A number of years ago I thought that my lips were disappearing, and I did the lip filler injection thing. Hurt like hell, nobody ever noticed the difference - except my husband because the injections left little hard marbles of filler in my lips that took about a year to go away. Would not EVER do it again!!!
Old 10-08-2011, 06:30 AM

I can't seen how they think it's attractive. I doesn't look normal.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:34 AM

Look closely at some of these stars who had the lip plumping injections. They are now having additional surgery to have their lips reduced. Two that come to mind are Lisa Rinna and Marg Helgenberg. Hunter Tylo on Bold and Beautiful was really beginning to look very harsh - her face was all sharp angles, those huge lips and it looked like her entire face was made of stone. Lately her face is looking a little more rounded again and her lips aren't as big.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and apparently some of those gals behold themselves in a funhouse mirror.
That is so true and funny.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:43 AM

I agree with everything said here. This reminds me, however, of a joke.... It's from before implants and botox, but you get the idea.

Wifey took off her wig and put it on the dresser, took off her padded bra and put it on the dresser, took off her girdle (padded in the right places) and put it on the dresser, pulled out her teeth and put them on the dresser -- then crawled into bed.

Hubby crawled onto the dresser!
Old 10-08-2011, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by niizh
that all tv, movie, females are have their lips puffed up. It is pronounced. Side view is weird. Was watching one of the CSI's and low and behold, another puffy lip. Was not attractive at all. Looks like they have just returned from dentist and lip is numb, therefore can't control it. LOL Don't they know that we know??
I also notice the ladies dress codes too. Doesn't leave anything to imagination as far as cleavage. Why do they put up with it???
Old 10-08-2011, 07:14 AM

And here I was thinking of doing just that. I'm getting old and my lips are disappearing! lol Less lipstick though.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:25 AM

I have heard many (I was in retail) customers make comments of others, saying "she sure let herself go" and realized who they were referring to are just aging GRACEFULLY. It must be really difficult to be a celebrity where we are use to seeing different actors from a few years ago on reruns and then see what they look like today. My my my - some do NOT age well (like the rest of us)Sofia Loren and ..oh I cant think of her name - she advertises Foster Grants - she is about 70 + now and is a knock out! Now what are THEIR secrets? They look wonderful----Raquel Welch! WOW