Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Gotta ask this!! Are you one of these too!! >
  • Gotta ask this!! Are you one of these too!!

• Gotta ask this!! Are you one of these too!!

Old 12-09-2010, 06:34 PM
    Power Poster

I have two large mugs of italian coffee with milk every morning in the same mug, double on Fridays. Then it's large mugs of strong white tea for the rest of the day...no sugar (I'm sweet enough...say it enough times it becomes fact!). Deprived of the above....well...just not worth talking about!
    Old 12-09-2010, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by twistedsheets
    Originally Posted by Momof3Es
    I used to be, but since I've had my kids if I have just half a cup I turn into psycho b***h from hell!! I can drink all the soda I want but just no coffee! And I was really beginning to like that iced coffee stuff! :-(
    That sounds like me when I used to drink. Beer and me no got along, and was the wrong time for someone to make me mad. So I just gave up drinking.
    Good job girl. My doctor told me to quit drinking and quit smoking or lose both my legs and he would no longer see me. Needless to say, I have more money these days.
    Old 12-09-2010, 06:40 PM

I quit drinking any kind of caffeine when I started having arterial blockage, so I am now addicted to decaf flavored tea in a.m. and root beer. Since it is now under control, I do treat myself to a capuccino double mocha once in a while.
    Old 12-09-2010, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by FQ Stash Queen
    I quit drinking any kind of caffeine when I started having arterial blockage, so I am now addicted to decaf flavored tea in a.m. and root beer. Since it is now under control, I do treat myself to a capuccino double mocha once in a while.
    I still smoke cigs, tho I cut back. But I do miss the Baileys and coffee once in a while.While I was still driving a Dr. once told me cut back on the coffee, because I had systs in my breasts. Said they would shrink if I laid off the caffeine. But as quick as he said that, he remebered long haul trucker!! and said forget I said that. You need that for the long miles you drive!