in hiding?

Old 09-05-2011, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Willa
Unfortunately not all crimes are physical break ins and those are usually (around 90%)done by someone you know. You might want to check with your police dept. for some of the safety issues involving the internet. Neither type are any fun!
Yes I know about it, I've had my id stolen before.
Hey Willa like I said I want you and whoever to feel safe and whatever that takes is fine with me. I was just wondering out loud,
never meant to cause a problem. :roll:
Old 09-05-2011, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by valleyquiltermo
Unfortunately not all crimes are physical break ins and those are usually (around 90%)done by someone you know. You might want to check with your police dept. for some of the safety issues involving the internet. Neither type are any fun!
Hey Willa like I said I want you and whoever to feel safe and whatever that takes is fine with me. I was just wondering out loud,
You caused NO problems here so please don't feel bad. You were just asking and I was just trying to explain my one side. PLEASE don't stop asking questions. I did get a chuckle out of imaging the bad guys coming to your houses only to be greeted by your pets with their "sweet smiles" and then having your dog's teeth get flossed with their pants.(Of course I really don't want any bad people to come to anyone's house for real) Again, please keep asking questions as that's the best way to learn.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by valleyquiltermo
You caused NO problems here so please don't feel bad. You were just asking and I was just trying to explain my one side. PLEASE don't stop asking questions. I did get a chuckle out of imaging the bad guys coming to your houses only to be greeted by your pets with their "sweet smiles" and then having your dog's teeth get flossed with their pants.(Of course I really don't want any bad people to come to anyone's house for real) Again, please keep asking questions as that's the best way to learn.
LOL, yeah I had to laugh at the senerio you described.
I just didn't want you upset. Everyone has to feel good about being on the internet. I love this place it's the best I have seen to date.

sunset from my front porch
[ATTACH=CONFIG]252188[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-252182.jpe