Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • How many members have fibromyalgia? >
  • How many members have fibromyalgia?

• How many members have fibromyalgia?

Old 04-09-2010, 11:50 AM

One of the best things that happened to me last year, was that we moved house and got a downstairs bathroom, so I don't have to go and down stairs all day. It has made such a difference to my life. that said I am having a bad spell, sunshine or not!
    Old 04-09-2010, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
    Originally Posted by watterstide
    well heck, poor Tink! quit walking so fast! poor little fella! ROFL!
    Poor Tink??? I'm the one behind her :-P :-P :-P. She thinks that Mommy should keep up with her. :thumbup: If I tell her to slow down, I get a dirty look....
    then she is about 4 pounds of spunk! lol! i have JRT's they have the little mans syndrome too..

:thumbup:
    Old 04-11-2010, 06:54 PM

My bathroom not big enough for anything. But it will be on back deck with a sunroom type thing around it so I can use summer and winter. Yes I will go out there. Not scared of to much.

Pain has let up so will try curves one more time and then see if I can get out of contract if I have to.
    Old 04-11-2010, 08:59 PM

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 8 years ago and I have also added Sjogrens and Celiac to my collection. :( It seems like if you get one auto immune disease you get more. Blah. I have received help from a natural healer/ chiropractor. I think I would have been 6 feet under by now if it wasn't for Him.
    Old 04-12-2010, 12:54 AM

Am I crazy or have any of you noticed something like this?
    I have 2 infant grandchildren. When I hold them my back and upper arms start to ache so much that I have to put them down. They only weigh 12 lbs etc! They're not heavy. My DDs are amazed because I NEVER put my older grandchildren down when they were babies. Am I just old or is this a symptom of Sjogrens/Lupus/Fibro? My rheumatologist says I definitely have Sjogrens and possibly Lupus, and maybe even Fibro.
    Also I'm supposed to walk more for my blood pressure but my buttocks :oops: cramp. Never had THAT before either....lol
    Please tell me if I'm crazy or not... :?:
    Old 04-12-2010, 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by grammo013
    My bathroom not big enough for anything. But it will be on back deck with a sunroom type thing around it so I can use summer and winter. Yes I will go out there. Not scared of to much.

Pain has let up so will try curves one more time and then see if I can get out of contract if I have to.
    you can stop curves anytime you wish. i just told them to stop the auto payments..no problems at all. i did find it helped me alot..but not like water. you should try to get a script from your doctor. then you will be able to use it at tax time as a deduction.i wasn't able to, but i do have a few friends that did.
    Old 04-12-2010, 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by fabric-holic
    Am I crazy or have any of you noticed something like this?
    I have 2 infant grandchildren. When I hold them my back and upper arms start to ache so much that I have to put them down. They only weigh 12 lbs etc! They're not heavy. My DDs are amazed because I NEVER put my older grandchildren down when they were babies. Am I just old or is this a symptom of Sjogrens/Lupus/Fibro? My rheumatologist says I definitely have Sjogrens and possibly Lupus, and maybe even Fibro.
    Also I'm supposed to walk more for my blood pressure but my buttocks :oops: cramp. Never had THAT before either....lol
    Please tell me if I'm crazy or not... :?:
    your not crazy..! i had to quit riding my motorcycle because my legs and back went into spasms..cramps.
    Old 04-12-2010, 06:44 AM

sounds like the start of fibro. That's how I learned I had it. Arms and buttocks. (why does buttock sound sooo much nicer than butt?)
    Old 04-13-2010, 04:07 AM

I have started getting abysess in my feet, not on my feet. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or is something else going on besides the lupus and fibro. I am also a diabetic but MD says that it is not from this. A couple of weeks ago I had to have four of them drained and missed another week of work. Have to go back to the doctor today for another recheck.
    Old 04-13-2010, 07:39 AM

Iv'e not had, nor heard of abcess being a part of fibro.