Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • I just need to"Whine" for a little bit and then..... >
  • I just need to"Whine" for a little bit and then.....

• I just need to"Whine" for a little bit and then.....

Old 05-20-2009, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnie

Thanks guys for all the support and getting me through the day!

Ninnie

PS: DH still loves me, he brought me a zagnut bar home ! :D :D
    That just says it all, doesn't it??? <g> :D
    Old 05-20-2009, 10:00 PM

Ninnie...I feel your pain!
    Hang in there!
    Grab a bottle of wine...I hear it makes things all better lol
    Old 05-21-2009, 03:03 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by jacquemoe
    Isn't that the way? One job leads to 10 more. I hate it when that happens.

So true!

The carpet in the den is looking a little worn, not going to mention to DH though! :lol: :lol:

Ninnie
    Old 05-21-2009, 03:05 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Ninnie...I feel your pain!
    Hang in there!
    Grab a bottle of wine...I hear it makes things all better lol

Yep, Pain!

IN my back and shoulders, legs, feet, hands headache! left side and other parts I won't mention! :lol: :lol:

Ran out of wine 4 days ago. :cry: :cry:

Ninnie
    Old 05-21-2009, 03:11 AM

I hear ya girl! I have been whining my way through 12 gallons of paint here. Seems like when hubby is home I work like a demon and enjoy it. When I'm by myself I want to go to my "happy place", my sewing room and relax with my friends, the sewing machine and TV!
    Old 05-21-2009, 03:16 AM
    Power Poster

Plans for Day

Wash down other 2 walls that still need painting.(did I forget to tell you spend Friday washing down all walls getting ready to paint, that was before the plaster had to come off of ceiling, so got to wash them down again!)

Finish cutting in the other 2 walls.

Wash this 10 ft high stack of sheets.

Do other laundry that hasn't been done yet this week!

Morning stated rough, Made a pot of coffee and discovered no creamer in the house. Haven't been to store this week.
    No problem, I'll just get a glass of tea, Squeezed to frig and pitcher is empty.
    So now have a pot of tea brewing!

Wall is now blue with brown stripes down it, sorta of like a prison! :lol: :lol:

Ninnie
    Old 05-21-2009, 03:53 AM

I love to paint but sometimes it gets overwhelming when no one helps you. :(

I have 3 gallons of paint in the back of the car to go to new office. Now- the counters are being installed Sat. am, I need to paint 1 room for this. Carpets go in on Friday- whatever, I'll cover them up and be very very careful. Then we need to move whole office this week end as the phones transfer on Tues.

Somehow, I think I will need to take a few deep breaths and not have a hissy fit (one is brewing) to get through the week end.

Hubby takes off today- to mow grass at home and wash the car (not mine, of course). Must be nice. (Might I say the furnace installation was to be finished this week but he didn't keep after the guy- it was the ONLY thing I asked him to monitor.) Tonight is a car cruise, wants to go- toss up- 2 hours of fun or 2 hours at the new office. Whatever- I don't sleep now, too nervous, cruise it is, then work my butt off this week end.

I feel your pain!
    Old 05-21-2009, 04:01 AM

new walls, new ceiling, always leads to new carpet, new curtains, etc. the fun never ends.

I feel your pain. That's why I haven't painted the inside of my house in 12 years.

Rose Hall
    Old 05-21-2009, 08:13 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Mamagus
    I hear ya girl! I have been whining my way through 12 gallons of paint here. Seems like when hubby is home I work like a demon and enjoy it. When I'm by myself I want to go to my "happy place", my sewing room and relax with my friends, the sewing machine and TV!

I hear the whining :lol: :lol: and it is true when DH is here I am a machine, working fast and getting lots done, when he is gone, I procrastinate and day dream about other things mainly quilting! If I could get to my sewing room, I probably would take an hr or two off. Would have to climb over stack of furniture to get to it. Do you think DH did that on purpose? :lol: :lol: 12 gallons huh, bless you my friend!

Ninnie
    Old 05-21-2009, 08:16 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Barbm
    I love to paint but sometimes it gets overwhelming when no one helps you. :(

I have 3 gallons of paint in the back of the car to go to new office. Now- the counters are being installed Sat. am, I need to paint 1 room for this. Carpets go in on Friday- whatever, I'll cover them up and be very very careful. Then we need to move whole office this week end as the phones transfer on Tues.

Somehow, I think I will need to take a few deep breaths and not have a hissy fit (one is brewing) to get through the week end.

Hubby takes off today- to mow grass at home and wash the car (not mine, of course). Must be nice. (Might I say the furnace installation was to be finished this week but he didn't keep after the guy- it was the ONLY thing I asked him to monitor.) Tonight is a car cruise, wants to go- toss up- 2 hours of fun or 2 hours at the new office. Whatever- I don't sleep now, too nervous, cruise it is, then work my butt off this week end.

I feel your pain!

Go ahead and have that hissy fit, you will feel better! :lol: :lol: DH thinks all is well with his world as long as the stupid lawn is mowed nicely!

Ninnie