I LOVE Cats!!!!!!!

Old 04-05-2010, 04:59 PM

Hey! I could bring the coffee I bought in Vietnam and make us all some yummy coffee!
Just supply the donuts. Maybe some home made cinnamon rolls too? Or, you could just go to Cinnabon. lol
Old 04-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Hey! I could bring the coffee I bought in Vietnam and make us all some yummy coffee!
Just supply the donuts. Maybe some home made cinnamon rolls too? Or, you could just go to Cinnabon. lol
I make good cinnamon rolls!!! Just look at my butt!!! :lol:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-45559.jpe  
Old 04-05-2010, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by marsye
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I make good cinnamon rolls!!! Just look at my butt!!! :lol:
lmao!
At least it's round and not flat! hehe
Old 04-05-2010, 05:36 PM

MARSYE!!!! I told you NOT to publish that picture you took of me!!!

That could have been me at Walmart right after Christmas! DD and I went grocery shopping. Being Pentecostal I always wear dresses and they are fairly long. Being quite "blessed" in the hiney within ten steps even those big granny panties become a thong. Well, not a person that wants to perform public excavations I decided I'd wait until I got home to unearth the undies. As we were walking across the drive to the parking lot I felt something hit the top of my head and too late I felt the cold. Yes, it was the hem of my dress hitting me on the head.
So, yeah, that pix could have been of me outside Walmart.
True story (unfortunately)
Old 04-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by raptureready
Don't worry!! Only tlrnhi has seen it! :lol:
Old 04-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by raptureready

That could have been me at Walmart right after Christmas! DD and I went grocery shopping. Being Pentecostal I always wear dresses and they are fairly long. Being quite "blessed" in the hiney within ten steps even those big granny panties become a thong. Well, not a person that wants to perform public excavations I decided I'd wait until I got home to unearth the undies. As we were walking across the drive to the parking lot I felt something hit the top of my head and too late I felt the cold. Yes, it was the hem of my dress hitting me on the head.
So, yeah, that pix could have been of me outside Walmart.
True story (unfortunately)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-45408.gif  
Old 04-06-2010, 04:33 AM

rather talk about cats, so much more to chat about! and sometimes its the hot button topics that create a pretty good discussion. Cant please the world. Interesting to see how it thinks however. My cat is birthing babies right now. Rescue cat. So far 6! (told her she can stop now anytime its fine honest).. Kittens anyone?
Old 04-06-2010, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
rather talk about cats, so much more to chat about! and sometimes its the hot button topics that create a pretty good discussion. Cant please the world. Interesting to see how it thinks however. My cat is birthing babies right now. Rescue cat. So far 6! (told her she can stop now anytime its fine honest).. Kittens anyone?
Bless you ... never had luck with cats ... during my move across the country ... my cat ran away ... spent hours looking for that cat ... never found her :(

Then when we got settled in San Antonio, there were TONS of unwanted cats ... I adopted this little fellow ... started feeding him (which my husband became upset about as he was still missing the original cat) ... and this little one disappeared ... I was SO upset ... then adopted another "stray" and he also disappeared ...

I give up ... no more cats for me ... I own 4 dogs ... and let me tell you ... they were truly upset that my cat was gone ... animals know ...

There was one time she had slipped outside, and the neighborhood dogs started chasing her, and my dogs started going NUTZ ... and I knew something was wrong ...they would protect her against other dogs ... heck my cat whooped my dogs (she was top animal in the house ... and would whoop my rott) ... Rascal (my cat) ... was smart enough to know she couldn't fight all those neighborhood dogs at once ... but she did get them back ... one by one *lol*

She was very very smart ...
Old 04-06-2010, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
ME! ME! ME!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by GladGrams
Me too!

We took our little ones outside for the first time. They are pedigreed Norwegian Forest Cats and not permitted to roam the Earth.
Your babies are BEAUTIFUL!! They look like one I had (not pedigree tho).

I sure wish I could stretch like my cat does tho. :lol: