I LOVE Cats!!!!!!!

Old 04-06-2010, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
rather talk about cats, so much more to chat about! and sometimes its the hot button topics that create a pretty good discussion. Cant please the world. Interesting to see how it thinks however. My cat is birthing babies right now. Rescue cat. So far 6! (told her she can stop now anytime its fine honest).. Kittens anyone?
I WISH I could take a fuzzy baby or three, but my meowing senior citizen is a very adamant only cat. He's OK with the bird, would love a dog (not practical in our situation), HATES other cats.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Seanette
I have a friend who loves cats, but is seriously allergic to them - except when she's pregnant. :)
Now that's funny!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by marsye
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Hey! I could bring the coffee I bought in Vietnam and make us all some yummy coffee!
Just supply the donuts. Maybe some home made cinnamon rolls too? Or, you could just go to Cinnabon. lol
I make good cinnamon rolls!!! Just look at my butt!!! :lol:
HA_HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Love it!!!

And, Raptureready, that is a hysterical story!! I think we all have our "most embarrassing" moments!!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
rather talk about cats, so much more to chat about! and sometimes its the hot button topics that create a pretty good discussion. Cant please the world. Interesting to see how it thinks however. My cat is birthing babies right now. Rescue cat. So far 6! (told her she can stop now anytime its fine honest).. Kittens anyone?
Please share pictures when you can! :D
Old 04-06-2010, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready
That could have been me at Walmart right after Christmas! DD and I went grocery shopping. Being Pentecostal I always wear dresses and they are fairly long. Being quite "blessed" in the hiney within ten steps even those big granny panties become a thong. Well, not a person that wants to perform public excavations ....
Public excavations?!! Okay, I've now lived long enough to have heard it all. Thanks for the laugh! :-)
Old 04-07-2010, 06:00 AM

uh HUH - uh HUH! Marsye, Marsye, Marsye!! Baaaaaad Girl, Baaaad Girl - I KNEW it!! but you IS funny!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:52 AM

I love the first picture, looks like he or she is laughing. I have a very spoiled grey,tanand white tortishell cat. Love her lots. Pest at times when I'm trying to sew and she demands attention.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:54 PM

so adorable
Old 04-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by raptureready
Okay Marsye, Now you done it, I don't like cats at all. Now I'll have to beat down your door. LOL no no no, all cat lovers---it's not really that I don't like them it's just that I'm deathly allergic to them. I was only teasing Marsye. Put that club away!!!
oooh! now the truth comes out...so your the one beating down Marsye's door, rr?!
I saw that on another thread and thought Marsye was losing it, lol! (needed a pill :shock:- :lol: )
Old 04-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by marsye
Coffee and donut anyone? :oops:
Marsye...um, you offered us coffee and donuts on your other thread. By any chance are these the same ones?
No wonder I almost broke a tooth!
(I knew I should have gone for the cheese instead!)