Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • And I Say...OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!! >
  • And I Say...OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!

• And I Say...OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!

Old 05-09-2009, 07:22 PM

Urrgh!
    Old 05-09-2009, 07:31 PM

and for their punishment..............make them eat DOG food....that will teach them...........

Sorry, can't help but giggle......I wonder which one said"I've got an idea!!!"
    Old 05-09-2009, 07:32 PM

They were busy guarding the quilts!
    Old 05-09-2009, 09:41 PM

Sorry Patti but that's funny and I don't care who you are. Animals make our lives interesting don't they?
    Old 05-09-2009, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
    and for their punishment..............make them eat DOG food....that will teach them...........

Love the "idea" thing. Or are they southern cats who say "Hey y'all, watch this!"
    Old 05-09-2009, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl

Love the "idea" thing. Or are they southern cats who say "Hey y'all, watch this!"
    OMG!! That's funny!! "hey y'all, watch this!" LMAO!!!

Patti, I'm sorry you have to clean your kitchen. Took my daffed mind a bit to figure out WHY you had to clean. Didn't realize that there was a mouse around. Had thought for a minute the cats ate the seeds. In my house, a certain furry little 4 legged girl would have eaten them, she eats everything else! lol She loves Soybeans in a pod...silly thing!

Patti, maybe you should just tell them they cannot inspect any more quilts until they get the "critter" problem under control. But, then again....you have spoiled them and they probably didn't know WHAT that mouse thing was! :)
    Old 05-10-2009, 12:22 AM
    Izy

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Originally Posted by Mplsgirl

OMG!! That's funny!! "hey y'all, watch this!" LMAO!!!

Patti, I'm sorry you have to clean your kitchen. Took my daffed mind a bit to figure out WHY you had to clean. Didn't realize that there was a mouse around. Had thought for a minute the cats ate the seeds. In my house, a certain furry little 4 legged girl would have eaten them, she eats everything else! lol She loves Soybeans in a pod...silly thing!

Patti, maybe you should just tell them they cannot inspect any more quilts until they get the "critter" problem under control. But, then again....you have spoiled them and they probably didn't know WHAT that mouse thing was! :)
    OMG Terri I had the same thoughts as you, that the cats ate em and they had the 'trots' all over the kitchen!! So the little devils haven't been doing there jobs..... :wink: :lol: :roll:
    Old 05-10-2009, 12:27 AM

Yup, that's what I thought! lol

It's just the kittys are spoiled. They probably saw the mouse and wondered WHEN mom moved the new tenants in lol
    Old 05-10-2009, 01:19 AM
    k3n
    Power Poster

Patti, I once had five housse cats and they were all lined up eating their dinner one day and a mouse jumped out of the rubbish bag that was standing waiting to be taken out and ran right under their noses - not ONE of them batted an eyelid!

K x
    Old 05-10-2009, 03:56 AM
    Power Poster

I think some of you "softies" are just taking up for the lazy beasts :evil: but in self defense, I set out a trap last night. I can only put out 1 because I have to fix it where the cat can't get to it...so its on the right side of the sink behind a knife holder. I think the mouse is on the left side of the sink behind the bread box....where was the cat you ask????

....Right smack dab in the middle, sitting in the sink...warning the mouse not to check behind the knife holder!!!!GRRRRRR!!!

So....still no captured mouse.... :cry:

And, I bet I know which one said, "Hey, watch this!!".. :roll: