• If you could be invisible for 24 hours >
  • If you could be invisible for 24 hours

• If you could be invisible for 24 hours

Old 02-17-2011, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
    HAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by Nolee
    Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
    Yes, I would also go to Washington and "rearrange" the budget to really evenly distribute.
    I'd go to Washington and "rearrange" all right!!!! Boy, would I rearrange!!!!!
    Well?????? We are all thinking it; someone had to say it, LOL
    Old 02-17-2011, 10:15 AM

stalk two of my staff members, whisper in their ears to leave my division & out of my life.
    Old 02-17-2011, 10:21 AM

Hmmm... would be a toss up, between being really evil. to some people that need to be dealt with. No cameras can't prove I was there!
    Or being sweet and doing like another lady said, just follow my hubby around for a "day in the life things" However with my hubby I think I would get bored. Really all he does is play on the comp. I think work is the most exciting part of his day.
    Old 02-17-2011, 11:22 AM
    Banned

to as many puppy farm/mills as I could and film the atrocities and find the weak link of their security.
    Old 04-12-2011, 05:26 PM

If I was invisible and had to do everything as if I was visible, I'd have to stay in a closer area. I'd check on my 81 year old Dad and make sure he really is doing as good as he says he is, check on my sister to see why things are like they are at her house, "Gibbs slap" a couple people at work that think they don't have to "work" when they are at work and a few other things.

If I had other abilities, like speed of light travel, etc, I'd visit other family members to check on their lives and see if I can get clued in to them a little better.

If I had spiritual unlimited abilities, I would nudge the hands doing cancer / illness research into finding a cure for the awful diseases that make our fellow humans suffer, I would nudge the hands of justice into finding the evil guilty beings and have them turn themselves into the law, I would try to take away the suffering of children due to their parents ignorance.

Lastly I would spend time with my deceased family members and tell them things I wish I had said while they were still with us.
    Old 04-12-2011, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by M.I.Late
    - where would you go and what would you do?
    I would go to a real grumpy/mean/rude/arrogant person's place (where ever that may be) and try to teach them how to be nice. Try to show that person that it is easier to be kind and helpful than to be mean and hurtful!

TreeFrog
    Old 04-12-2011, 06:35 PM

Go to Washington and write in real ink that the elected officials need to start paying their own health care and see how quickly they fix the health care issues!!! The list for that real ink could probably cover many more topics... that's where I'd start though.

More realistic - go to a hotel veg out in a jacuzzi - cut material and just chill. No dishes, no laundry, no stopped up sewer system nadda... Will be doing this Wed as a gift to me for my bday. lol kind of sad but really looking forward to it!!!
    Old 04-12-2011, 06:53 PM

The Oval Office and Senate.......after that I would like see how my children act at school what type of friends they hang out with etc.
    Old 04-12-2011, 07:12 PM

With all of the baseball, football and basketball teams, give them a $40K paycheck for the year and take all the rest of the money and buy gasoline and groceries for everyone in America that needed it. The children in THIS country would have clean clothes, and guardians to really oversee their home life for a year............
    Old 04-12-2011, 07:15 PM

Invisible? I had to think a bit. A highlight of my life was a trip to Israel. Guess if I went back invisible I would be assured of safe travel. I would love to return with my DH. Could he be invisible to all but me so he could be safe too?