I'm gonna collapse!

Old 03-07-2011, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by ginnie6
this spring fever better hurry up and leave me I tell ya! I may actually loose weight I've been cleaning so much. I tackled the kitchen today. Oh vey! Scrubbed walls, changed curtains, cleaned windows, the whole 9 yards, PLUS supper is in the oven cooking away. Oh and I mopped everything except the school room and bedrooms. Can I please quit now and sew? Tomorrow I want to make bread, and covers for our lamps at the bed, and take off the trash, clean the bedroom......just a few things. If I DON'T loose weight then i think we just have to accept that I'm gonna be fluffy the rest of my life!
NO you can just come over to my house and work away
:lol:
Old 03-07-2011, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by SEW
Good for you... I'm getting ready to dive into spring cleaning myself!
Me too; which spring are you talking about? Last year, two years ago, or this year?
This is exactly how I feel about spring cleaning!
Old 03-08-2011, 04:24 AM

and grrr! work my backside off yesterday, get up and go to make my coffee this morning, just knowing I'm walking into a nice clean kitchen and what do I find? DIRTY DISHES everywhere! Seems oldest dd decided to cook for the week and left her mess for me. I swear that kitchen door is getting a lock on it. Once I go to bed they are outta luck getting there. Did I mention i might start going to bed at 8 pm too :-)
Old 03-08-2011, 05:02 AM

I think I need to catch a little of that spring fever. . .
Old 03-08-2011, 06:43 AM

It seems like I'm always either spring cleaning or fall cleaning .our home is on the market so I have to keep it tidy and clean Ugh!!!! I am tired of feeling like I'm living in a fish bowl we don't get much notice before a house showing ,
Old 03-08-2011, 07:52 AM

I am Fluffy too, but my doctor told me to loose the fluff or my high blood pressure will go through the roof.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:08 AM

Me too! I can't wait for spring! I want to know the last chance of frost is past, and the houseplants go OUT! and I will clean, clean, clean - windows, curtains, walls - you name it - it gets it! I sure got a lot done already with just being irked by something not looking right - so dug into it to make it right! Long ways to go till it is all done - including the closets; and get DH to try on clothes - me too - what fits, stays, what does not, goes... We have way too much clutter - those days of "maybe I'll grow into it" - is GONE!!! :-D
Old 03-08-2011, 08:27 AM

what inspiration -- I need to clean, dust and Abby hair (how can a shorthaired labby shed so much and still have so much left?) and organize -- but I would rather read QB and do quilty things
Old 03-08-2011, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by ginnie6
this spring fever better hurry up and leave me I tell ya! I may actually loose weight I've been cleaning so much. I tackled the kitchen today. Oh vey! Scrubbed walls, changed curtains, cleaned windows, the whole 9 yards, PLUS supper is in the oven cooking away. Oh and I mopped everything except the school room and bedrooms. Can I please quit now and sew? Tomorrow I want to make bread, and covers for our lamps at the bed, and take off the trash, clean the bedroom......just a few things. If I DON'T loose weight then i think we just have to accept that I'm gonna be fluffy the rest of my life!

I need to go take a nap from reading all you have done. I wish I had your energy. And if you stay fluffy, at least the house is in great shape.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:33 AM

I am so ready to start my spring cleaning, but I've been working 6-7 days a week, 9-10 hour days. It's all I can do to get up in the morning! Grrr!