It's 3 a.m.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:52 PM

Usually when I try to go to bed at a decent hour, I lie there with my mind racing and I can't get to sleep.

Like tonight. And what do I do? Come and check this board.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jan in VA
Originally Posted by Kappy
Originally Posted by Jan in VA
Asleep at 10:30p,
awake at 3:30a with apnea;
start pot roast at 4a;
making oninon soup at 4:45am. Have no idea what this meal will be called....brelunper?....but I'm gonna enjoy it because, as expected, it's sleeting outside. :cry:
Probably sleep all morning, though. :?

Jan in VA
Apnea..could be a serious thing. Have you had it checked?
Thanks for noticing that....yes, have the sleep study re-scheduled after postponing first one due to weather. Also planning a massage and chiro adjustment later this week.

Jan in VA
Jan - I don't have apnea but my husband does - weird thing is he falls asleep anytime; anywhere and quickly and will sleep for 8 to 10 hours - but as you know with apnea its never a restful sleep.

I think my body is just tuned to not having more than 5 or 6 hours - when my insomnia cycle has lasted too long - I crash and burn - I'll do 2 or 3 10 hour sleeps and then spend about a month asleep by 11 p.m. - its weird I blame my kids!

Hope your sleep study goes well!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:29 PM

WWWAAAHHHAA it's 2:30 am and I'm up again! Just had a cup of warm milk, I'm going to try to head back to sleep if there's any room between my avatar kitty, Ray and DH. That queen size bed gets smaller and smaller
Old 03-28-2011, 10:45 PM

I'm up tonight too. I haven't been to bed yet. It's decently warm in the house tonight so I think I'll go close all of the bedroom doors and sew the night away. On cold nights I can't do that because we have a central heating stove (no duct work) instead of central heating with a duct in each room. I bought a new ironing board cover today so I'll go wrestle that on to the ironing board first. Maybe that will wear me out, ha!

Rose in Nebraska