Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • kids and toilet paper pranks >
  • kids and toilet paper pranks

• kids and toilet paper pranks

Old 08-14-2011, 05:13 PM

We woke up to toilet paper in the trees and on my son's car this morning! My younget son got home about 12:30 last night and the middle one came about 2 AM. During that time period was when the toilet paper bandits hit our yard. They left my DH's truck alone but covered my son's car parked next to it. They didn't miss a tree in the back yard! We all had a good chuckle from it. The neighbor called to tell us their grandkids were on their way to help pick it up about 8 this morning. They send over several grandkids, each one with a bag. The kids who had the fullest bag got the biggest cinimon roll for breakfast! Kids will be kids...and toilet paper is a harmless prank.
    Old 08-14-2011, 05:15 PM

i totaly agree with u t papper is is harmless
    Old 08-14-2011, 05:16 PM

I've always wondered how you get it out of your trees? I honestly don't know how I would react to that......... Sorry.
    Old 08-14-2011, 05:21 PM
    Power Poster

You must live in a rich neighborhood.......the price of TP prank is expensive:thumbup:
    Old 08-14-2011, 05:23 PM

I wish my neighbor years ago had the same opinion as you lovely people! She was absolutely horrified and called me at work to demand that I get all that unsightly stuff taken care of immediately as it was a disgrace to the neighborhood.
    Never mind that it happened on Sunday night and we all had either work or school on Monday! We took care of it Monday evening, but she was a real grump about it and seemed to think it was somehow our fault for 'allowing' it to happen at all.
    Old 08-14-2011, 05:31 PM

I checked to make sure you weren't our neighbor. They had so much tp yesterday that you couldn't see their house. I am glad to hear you all have a sense of humor.
    Old 08-14-2011, 05:35 PM
    Power Poster

LMBO My kids and their friends have partaken of this prank too... One of their friends parents would set the paper bags of tp next to their toilets... waste not want not she said :D:D:D
    Old 08-14-2011, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by mom-6
    I wish my neighbor years ago had the same opinion as you lovely people! She was absolutely horrified and called me at work to demand that I get all that unsightly stuff taken care of immediately as it was a disgrace to the neighborhood.
    Never mind that it happened on Sunday night and we all had either work or school on Monday! We took care of it Monday evening, but she was a real grump about it and seemed to think it was somehow our fault for 'allowing' it to happen at all.
    You've gotta be kidding??? She called you at work?
    Old 08-14-2011, 05:50 PM

When my kids were in Jr High and Sr High, we got hit all the time. But we didn't have any trees in the front yard, mostly rose bushes. DH worked with the Jr. Highers for years and so we were "well loved" we would get TP'd, Chalked (you know sidewalk chalk outlining kids, scripture verses written and messages (no bad words)), Tortillaed and forked. It was kids from church and all in fun. A couple times we caught them. The time we were tortillaed we were letting the dogs out front to do their thing and the kids ran off and the dogs started eating the tortilla's!! We had to make sure that they weren't moldy ones, we did not want sick dogs! With forking, they stuck a couple hundred plastic forks all over the lawn and planters. It was pretty funny!!!
    Old 08-14-2011, 06:46 PM

My, I have never heard of the forking prank. That would be interesting to see ;-)