Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Mare update--to start a post >
  • Mare update--to start a post

• Mare update--to start a post

Old 04-19-2009, 04:30 AM
    Power Poster

OMG Terri!!!!! I clicked on your cheerleader smiley to go to the smiley site and get the one doing the wave and it came up as an "Adult Smiley" site...not for the faint hearted....they aren't kidding :oops: :oops:

Now...gotta go find the right site and wash out my eyeballs....
    Old 04-19-2009, 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
    OMG Terri!!!!! I clicked on your cheerleader smiley to go to the smiley site and get the one doing the wave and it came up as an "Adult Smiley" site...not for the faint hearted....they aren't kidding :oops: :oops:

Now...gotta go find the right site and wash out my eyeballs....
    OH NO!!! I just found that smiley just searching around for a cheerleader smiley! I'm sorry! I didn't realize the site it came from!
    Old 04-19-2009, 04:54 AM
    Power Poster

Well...ummmm....I'm thinking that I'll just use my drop down menu next time and not just blindly click on the smiley :lol: :lol: Its scary whats on the net and I don't think about all that cause I only use if for things like this board, games and such...my head just doesn't normally work that way.
    Old 04-19-2009, 04:58 AM

I just did a search for it, and that's the one I found. But, the site that you posted a while back has some adult smileys too! <gasp!> lol

But, anyway....I sure do hope we have a foal by the end of everyone's weekend. My weekend is almost over.........
    Old 04-19-2009, 05:07 AM
    Power Poster

Gypsy!!!!!! where in the heck is that baby!!!!

I have a funny baby story. When we were raising our foals...my DH went to the National show and took one of our horses to show. Our mare was due with our 1st foal then...so I stayed with her. Well, of course, she foaled so I called down to the show arena. I told the lady that answered the phone to please have the announcer call my DH (this was before cell phones)...anyway..she wanted to know if it was an emergency, so I told her no..but we just had a baby and I wanted him to know. She was SOOOO excited!!!! She started asking all about the sex, weight and length..so I told her ..probably 65 lbs. and maybe 28" tall, and a boy.... :shock: :shock: She had the announcer say all that over the loud speaker... :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Old 04-19-2009, 05:09 AM

Too funny!
    Old 04-19-2009, 08:58 AM

Karla--I just found this thread!! (Don't know where I have been!!!) I read every page and just kept thinking I would see baby pics as I scrolled through. Well, now that I know Gypsy hasn't fouled yet I will just add my prayers and good wishes to the rest.

I like the name Tucker too. There is a town in GA named Tucker---it is a suburb of Atlanta. My cousin, Sheri, was born in Tucker, so she named her son Tucker!! They call him Tuck or TJ for short.
    Old 04-19-2009, 10:08 AM

Karla,
    I have notified to sled dog teams of Alaska and they are pulling for you too! Those teams can really pull!
    With them in lead position you maybe can catch a few zzzzz' ya think that'll work for ya?My pups are worn out pulling they need a rest for now. ROFL Can you see Yorkies pullin' ?Oh my what a visiual that is.
    How is your mare doing? That is the proper term I hope.
    Old 04-19-2009, 10:08 AM
    Banned

I thought I read this post, but I guess it was another about a baby horse. Ok this is way cool. I can't wait to hear about it. I'm excited.
    Old 04-19-2009, 10:14 AM

Update--2:00 Gypsy's bag is HARD!!! She's sleeping in the sun (standing in her nap--not laying down) and didn't move when I checked her. There's a good chance it's tonight--but tomorrow would be understood too. Her bag is usually this hard for more than a day... but hey--you never know. :roll:

If she doesn't go tonight--I'll have to see about not going to school tomorrow...about making lesson plans--which I already started in anticipation of this happening.

And I got a nap today!! I m NOT a napper--hate 'em like a 3 year old--but I just crash. :?

AND- report cards are done! :D :D :D :D :D It's about a 6 hour job.