Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • May Dotee Doll Swap  AND SIGN UP!  NEW RULES! >
  • May Dotee Doll Swap AND SIGN UP! NEW RULES!

• May Dotee Doll Swap AND SIGN UP! NEW RULES!

Old 04-11-2009, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
    is it tomorrow yet? lol
    LMAO!!
    It's almost Sunday for me! So since I've already gone thru Saturday, she should have had them posted, right?? :) :) :)
    Old 04-11-2009, 06:23 AM
    Power Poster

Since I quit working, never know what day it is! And I'm only in my 50's hate to think how bad I'll be in 60's :lol: :lol: I'm really worried about these dolls, never made one and not much of a craftier! Don't have any beads laying around, but do have a LARGE collection of buttons and scrap material! Pitty who gets my dolls! :oops: :oops: so, if it's Sunday there. do you still have to make one :twisted: Ninnie
    Old 04-11-2009, 06:27 AM

Since I quit working, never know what day it is! And I'm only in my 50's hate to think how bad I'll be in 60's :lol: :lol: I'm really worried about these dolls, never made one and not much of a craftier! Don't have any beads laying around, but do have a LARGE collection of buttons and scrap material! Pitty who gets my dolls! :oops: :oops: so, if it's Sunday there. do you still have to make one :twisted: Ninnie
    Same here Ninnie. I have to tack notes to my desk as to what my days bring. Strange, huh? I even have them in my van too! lol

Oh, don't worry about not having alot of stuff. I'm sure they will turn out nicely! I did go and buy a bag of beads, not for the Dotee Dolls, but because I have another project going and hubby wants me to put beads on it. lol
    Yes, I still have to make one even tho I'm a day ahead. That's pretty much what screws me up! Don't know what I'm going to do when I get back to the states!
    Old 04-11-2009, 09:46 AM

I am knew to this board. I am curious about making dolls to swap. The idea of being able to pick the size ( actual of not being concerned about keepin g them to a certain size) appeals to me. I like the idea of May flower dolls. Sign me up .
    Old 04-11-2009, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Same here Ninnie. I have to tack notes to my desk as to what my days bring. Strange, huh? I even have them in my van too! lol

Oh, don't worry about not having alot of stuff. I'm sure they will turn out nicely! I did go and buy a bag of beads, not for the Dotee Dolls, but because I have another project going and hubby wants me to put beads on it. lol
    Yes, I still have to make one even tho I'm a day ahead. That's pretty much what screws me up! Don't know what I'm going to do when I get back to the states!
    Well, I really have to worry. I Have to write down everything and hope I don't lose all the notes! I have to tape them on the bathroom mirror or on the door where I can't miss....I haven't even made it to 30, yet! AT this rate, I may not.
    Old 04-11-2009, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by mega54
    I am knew to this board. I am curious about making dolls to swap. The idea of being able to pick the size ( actual of not being concerned about keepin g them to a certain size) appeals to me. I like the idea of May flower dolls. Sign me up .
    There is a size limit to the dolls.
    Old 04-11-2009, 02:54 PM

Today is the 11th :lol: :lol: Do we have partners yet?
    Old 04-11-2009, 08:42 PM

LOL Its the 12th here! I have just finished making my 2 Dotee dolls for the swap - they are addictive!!! I am already planning to make some more! LOL
    Old 04-12-2009, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by mumtoliam
    LOL Its the 12th here! I have just finished making my 2 Dotee dolls for the swap - they are addictive!!! I am already planning to make some more! LOL

Yes there are addictive, but its a good addiction to have. Unless your like me you head to the bead section every time you go shopping. LOL :lol:
    Old 04-12-2009, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by mega54
    I have all the partners assigned for this swap. Maybe you can get in on the next one. ;) I'm sorry.