Is it me or is it OCD?

Old 07-21-2010, 03:23 PM

Well, I am not a list nut, but I have a certain way that I eat M&Ms. If I pour some in my hand, I have to color code them into groups and then count them and eat the odd ones. Then when I have the same number of each color in my hand, I am ready to eat them. Do I have a problem? =-)
I like eating them in the movies, because then I can't arrange them and don't care.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by Tallulah
Well, I am not a list nut, but I have a certain way that I eat M&Ms. If I pour some in my hand, I have to color code them into groups and then count them and eat the odd ones. Then when I have the same number of each color in my hand, I am ready to eat them. Do I have a problem? =-)
I like eating them in the movies, because then I can't arrange them and don't care.
I feel so much better now. I do the same thing. Lol.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
There is another like me? I am so happy!
Old 07-21-2010, 05:44 PM

cjomomma wrote:
Tallulah wrote:

There is another like me? I am so happy!

There are two more of us. I sort my M&Ms and have to eat by color, starting with the color I have the least of. If there is a tie, I eat based on specific color preferences. I'm really a Mike&Ike fan, and definitely sort those into color categories too. I just can't seem to help it. I can't eat them otherwise.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:27 PM
Power Poster

I must admit I eat the yellow M&M's first but the rest are according to how many there are. Yellow is my favorite M&M. I won't tell you how I eat a snickers bar.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
(made by my husband who's a great cook)
Oops. Definitely not sharing the same DH. Mine is the WORST cook but don't tell HIM that he thinks he is great! :lol: :lol:
Old 07-22-2010, 12:57 PM

I must admit I eat the yellow M&M's first but the rest are according to how many there are. Yellow is my favorite M&M. I won't tell you how I eat a snickers bar.
Sounds like something I might be better off not knowing. =-)
Old 07-22-2010, 04:37 PM
Power Poster

Sounds like something I might be better off not knowing. =-)
Hahahahaha
Old 07-22-2010, 04:45 PM

I can't taste the difference. Is it just the color that you like or am I missing something, taste buds, perhaps? M&Ms all taste like M&Ms to me...LOL!

Whod a thunk it?

Old 07-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Power Poster

I know it is strange. I just happen to like the yellow M&M guy better than the rest so I eat the yellow first. Then the rest of it has to do with numbers. The color that has the least numbers get eaten first then the next one with the lowest number is next and so on and so on. my family will ask me if they can have one just so they can screw up my whole process. Which aggravates me. It's part of the whole OCD thing, having to be in control. I have a tendency to find myself amusing from time to time. So yes you can laugh if you want too.

Originally Posted by walen
I can't taste the difference. Is it just the color that you like or am I missing something, taste buds, perhaps? M&Ms all taste like M&Ms to me...LOL!

Whod a thunk it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: