Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • MEN ARE SO VAIN!!!  and such babies! >
  • MEN ARE SO VAIN!!! and such babies!

• MEN ARE SO VAIN!!! and such babies!

Old 06-30-2009, 08:54 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
    Trip was great! DH new glasses made the trip without a single scratch! They rode up and back in their case in the console! :twisted: :twisted:

says he only needs them for reading, I guess he knows more than the Dr. does! :roll: :roll: :roll:
    well, Ninnie, guess that still makes your hubby, smarter than mine...
    yours is smarter than the doctor...
    Mine?...he THINKS....he is smarter than me! :roll:
    THE MOUSE IS BACK! :mrgreen:
    Old 06-30-2009, 09:07 AM
    Power Poster

Well, ya know....the doctor may not have given him full instructions on their use!!!
    Eye Doctor: Mr Smith you need glasses....these will fix you right up!!! Yep...you will be able to see a gnat on a rat's butt at 50 paces now!!!!

To a woman....this means: Wow!!! When I wear these, I will be able to see to pick out the smallest sewing stitches, look out side and notice all of the beautiful details on the summr foliage.........................

To a man....Wow!!! These glasses have magical powers!!! :shock: As long as I keep them within 5 feet of me, secured in their case...I will be able to see the finest print on the tv schedule...to the sale tag on that John Deer all the way across the 10 acre sales lot!!!!
    Hmmm, I wonder if there is a way to give them more POWER (grunt, grunt,) So they can work from home, if I forget then on the dresser???? :roll:

:D :D :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: 8) 8)
    Old 06-30-2009, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
    Originally Posted by bearisgray
    well, he didn't want them to be noticed, did he?

I told him they would distract from that bald head of his! :wink:
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Old 06-30-2009, 09:26 AM

Mu DH's work from his pocket. That's why they keep falling out of said pocket.
    Old 06-30-2009, 10:08 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by JoanneS
    Mu DH's work from his pocket. That's why they keep falling out of said pocket.

DH won't wear his in his pocket, if he did people would know he wore glasses! :lol: :lol:

We went out to dinner and I refused to tell him what was on the menu and he had to go back to the car and get them! :wink:
    When I got in the car , there were 3 pair of drug store glasses there, I put them in the glove box, should have thrown them out the window. :evil:

Wanted to write down the names of some fruit trees my uncle told him to buy and I made him go to the car again and get them, I wouldn't write them down for him. :lol: :lol: He'll never wear them out! :wink:
    Old 06-30-2009, 10:12 AM
    Power Poster

[quote=amma]Well, ya know....the doctor may not have given him full instructions on their use!!!
    Eye Doctor: Mr Smith you need glasses....these will fix you right up!!! Yep...you will be able to see a gnat on a rat's butt at 50 paces now!!!!

To a woman....this means: Wow!!! When I wear these, I will be able to see to pick out the smallest sewing stitches, look out side and notice all of the beautiful details on the summr foliage.........................

To a man....Wow!!! These glasses have magical powers!!! :shock: As long as I keep them within 5 feet of me, secured in their case...I will be able to see the finest print on the tv schedule...to the sale tag on that John Deer all the way across the 10 acre sales lot!!!!
    Hmmm, I wonder if there is a way to give them more POWER (grunt, grunt,) So they can work from home, if I forget then on the dresser???? :roll:

ROFL So true, if he went to look at a new John Deere, he would wear them without me having to tell him to! Loves John Deere more than his vanity, but that is about the only thing he loves more. Sore subject around here, his tractor is in the shop. He's been pouting about that for 2 weeks.

:D :D :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Old 06-30-2009, 11:42 AM
    k3n
    Power Poster

Warning warning lurker in the room!!!! LOL

Been ROTFL and NWMKs - far too young to join in the discussion though, obviously! Tee hee!
    Old 06-30-2009, 11:50 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n

Been ROTFL and NWMKs - far too young to join in the discussion though, obviously! Tee hee!
    Looong term friendships are forming here.....all toooo soon it shall be your turn :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Old 06-30-2009, 11:54 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n

:twisted: :twisted: I certainly am not going to show this to DH. Trying to convince hm that age has nothing to do with it! :lol: :lol: Then you up and write this!!! AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
    Old 06-30-2009, 11:56 AM
    k3n
    Power Poster

Pretend I'm not here - i'm young and small - I'll hide in a corner!!! :mrgreen:

BTW if it makes Mr Ninnie feel better I had glasses from the age of 9. I'm not bald though, so I can't help him with that one - just tell him it's a solar panel for a sex machine! :lol: :lol: :lol: