Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • THE MOUSE DOTH PROTEST!!! ;) >
  • THE MOUSE DOTH PROTEST!!! ;)

• THE MOUSE DOTH PROTEST!!! ;)

Old 04-08-2010, 04:35 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
    And people protested when I posted a story about a hawk snatching up a bird in my yard..... :thumbdown: My post got deleted......This poor mouse is in a MUCH worse condition!!! :-(
    Well at the rate my poor uncle Benny is being humiliated we'll see if his story stays or gets the boot. I've got a picket line forming to defend the obvious prankster's taking advantage of him like that.
    I'm sure I could get the protesters to write something on the back of their signs and turn them around :XD:
    ...tain't right, I tell you...NO animal, nor meece should have to endure such public humiliation :roll:
    (Glad there was no hawk around when Uncle Benny got stuck, or these pictures would be quite different a.g :shock: )
    Old 04-08-2010, 04:38 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by beachlady
    Do you really thing that rodent is alive? I think not. Gross!
    He's not only alive, he is home now, and going through mouse therapy for the discrimination. He's also contemplating a mouse-suit to stop the offenders from making money off his plight!
    Short meeces get little respect!:hunf:
    Old 04-08-2010, 05:20 AM
    Power Poster

OH, my, C!!! You have soooooooo made my day!! thanks so much :lol: :lol: :lol: And while I am totally in love with you, i would just as soon none of your kinfolk come to visit. :roll: :roll: however, you know you are always welcome :-D :-D
    Old 04-08-2010, 05:41 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
    OH, my, C!!! You have soooooooo made my day!! thanks so much :lol: :lol: :lol: And while I am totally in love with you, i would just as soon none of your kinfolk come to visit. :roll: :roll: however, you know you are always welcome :-D :-D
    Oh Ninnie, you know every family has some of "those relatives", and all you can do is hang your head and shake it in wonder.
    We try not to gasp in shock, when the gypsy cousins show up at our meece reunions.
    They plough through the buffet tables like...like...rhodents! - common field mice.
    No couth, no manners, and not even so much as a thank you as they go running off with cheesecake and jam on their lips and faces and paws!!!:shock: :hunf:
    I, however, have been taught better and even brush my mousie teeth every morning and make sure my dresses are spit spot! :XD:
    Old 04-08-2010, 05:54 AM
    Power Poster

Miss Mousie, You are the only mouse I have ever liked, all the rest can skeedattal. Hugs to you.
    Old 04-08-2010, 05:54 AM
    Power Poster

Miss Mousie, You are the only mouse I have ever liked, all the rest can skeedattal. Hugs to you.
    Old 04-08-2010, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Jingleberry
    I so have to agree with Jingle! But I'm quite respectful of their demise when I get them in one of my traps. Just so you know.
    Old 04-08-2010, 07:09 AM

If that is a real mouse, it makes me sad.
    Old 04-08-2010, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
    Originally Posted by Toto's Mom
    I saw Cinderella. I seem to recall it was a most charming cartoon. What ran over my feet was not a cartoon. I am too acrobatically challenged to be doing a Riverdance at 11 PM on the back steps, and meeces just do that to me! :lol:
    Must be my Gypsy cousins again, roaming and roguing and scaring nice doggy mom's.
    I'll send my roommate Jack Sparrow (he's a parrot, and doesn't eat mice),...I'll send Jackie boy with a message to the cousins to knock it off at your place and to quit with the toad costume!
    Although, if they got pics of that Riverdance, we may have to talk... :lol:
    Hahaha!! If the meeces got pics of the Riverdance, they'll just have to put them on Youtube. My money goes for fabrics, and I have no shame, so no blackmail potential here!! :mrgreen:
    Old 04-08-2010, 07:37 AM

Thats a *giggles* a horrible picture! lol poor Uncle Ben A. Mouse.

We had a mouse at one time, he was a pet. My sister named him Snowflake... he lived a pretty long life for a mouse... we had him about two years... he was about two-three years old when we got him too. Our dog, Gavin, wanted to play with him... but we saw what he has done to toy mice and in the right sence you don't let a dog play with a mouse... but Gavin has a thing for things smaller than him... when we brought home my niece he thought she was a big squeak toy for him... along with the kittens we had brought home... He's a small dog by the way... lol