Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • My Fur-baby found her Christmas present! >
  • My Fur-baby found her Christmas present!

• My Fur-baby found her Christmas present!

Old 12-17-2012, 09:18 AM

She is really cute! She looks like her fur is really silky feeling. We keep our dogs presents in a cabinet in the garage as they tend to be counter surfers and also all have figured out how to open all the lower cabinets and the freezer door! We have child locks on everything and not a toddler in sight!
    Old 12-17-2012, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by jollyquilting
    T;hat is sooo cute, we have to hide things too, oh yes, the quilt is colorful too. lol

Thank you, you reminded me that I hadn't posted a pic of it, http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5725928
    Old 12-17-2012, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn
    She is really cute! She looks like her fur is really silky feeling. We keep our dogs presents in a cabinet in the garage as they tend to be counter surfers and also all have figured out how to open all the lower cabinets and the freezer door! We have child locks on everything and not a toddler in sight!
    I know what you mean, I heard a noise in the kitchen a little while ago and called out to her, a little while later after a lot of scrabbling noises she came into the Lounge in great triumph! She had clawed the fridge door open found a open tin of baked beans, which she emptied on the floor as she doesn't like the beans just the sauce and carried it into the lounge in her teeth, she was so disappointed when I took it off her but I couldn't explain to her that she could have cut herself! I gave her a nigh on empty Cottage cheese pot instead which she loved.

BTW yes she has lovley silky fur, she is a Yorkshire Terrier X but it tangles easily so she goes to a lovely girl who gives her a beauty treatment every other month, she loves being pretty but she likes it so much better when she has found a huge mucky puddle.
    Attached Thumbnails mucky-muffin.jpg  

Last edited by QultingaddictUK; 12-17-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    Old 12-18-2012, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by QultingaddictUK
    I should have known better as Muffin is the top champion of finding and opening presents that are for her!

I had firmly wrapped and hidden her Christmas pressie, a nice filled safe bone, but this is what I woke up to this morning,

BTW I am so glad my PC and Digital Camera is in the corner of my bedroom or I could miss these cute pics

I am just having to change my bed and clean the hall carpet where the filling has been distributed!
    She is sooo cute we have a 13 year old yorkie she is in not so good health anymore blind if not totally bright light around,and has knee capula and she is so old they won't do surgery.Her hair and teeth are thinning She still is beautiful.
    Old 12-18-2012, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Weenween
    She is sooo cute we have a 13 year old yorkie she is in not so good health anymore blind if not totally bright light around,and has knee capula and she is so old they won't do surgery.Her hair and teeth are thinning She still is beautiful.
    Believe it or not my little Muffin was 12 last September! She is in excellent healthy although blind with cataracts in both eyes. She has no joint problems which I put down to the fact that when she was 9 I put her on "Flexijoints" for dogs and noticed a remarkable difference in her mobility within 3 months so I must have caught a possible joint problem in time. I am sure your little fur-baby is beautiful, any chance of a pic?
    Old 12-18-2012, 09:28 AM
    Power Poster

What a cutie....
    Old 12-18-2012, 09:53 AM

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

Awwwwww how precious ..
    Old 12-18-2012, 03:45 PM

So cute, I miss my Benji. Benji loved Christmas, he knew he was getting gifts to open. We had more fun watching Benji open his gifts than opening our own. He has been gone eighteen years.
    Old 12-18-2012, 04:28 PM

That is too funny! My furbabies' gifts are hidden in the trunk of the car. Otherwise, we would have to have Christmas with them every morning! I have Muffin's twins!!!!
    Old 12-18-2012, 05:44 PM

Cutie pie! And the quilt she is on looks pretty too!