Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • My spaz moment and the cat !! >
  • My spaz moment and the cat !!

• My spaz moment and the cat !!

Old 08-29-2010, 01:05 AM

Too funny! My dogs would love to get in my sewing room, but I keep them out. Seems like they always want to go where you don't want them!
    Old 08-29-2010, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by janedee
    I love your avatar - guess I look like that when my terrier Millie sneaks into my bedroom rearranges the quilt on my bed into a perfect 'nest' especially when we've come back from a walk and she is covered in sticky burrs, earth and anything smelly she has found to roll in!!!!
    My youngest daughter had a dog, chihuahua mix, he used to roll in everything he found. I recall we were moving back to Florida for a job and stopped at a rest area to have lunch and stretch. It was his turn to ride in the van (married to 1st husband then) while I followed in my car.
    We all went exploring around the rest area, and down in a little gully was a dead fish. Well the dog couldn't resist and he ran down there, plopped down and rolled himself all in that smelly fish. I laughed because he was to ride with the kids Dad for the next 3 hundred miles.
    I dug out the shampoo, and any other smelly perfume like stuff we had. And bathed him under a cold faucet near our vehicles. Poor guy was mad at me for days, he hated bathes, even as a pup.