NCIS

Old 05-04-2011, 11:34 AM

Jethro Rocks
Old 05-04-2011, 11:48 AM

ncis is the best show on tv. i dvr every episode and watch the reruns too. while quilting during the day i will go to usa and watch the reruns there. especially like the early ones with kate. love all the characters except the director. he really bugs me.

the only other show i follow this consistently is bones.

they both have great story lines and fantastic ensemble casts. very little of this quality in the rest of tv programming today.

i will be very upset if they kill off another character.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:52 AM

quiltsRfun wrote:
I watch it. Love the marathon reruns since I didn't get onboard with the show until a couple of years ago. It would be hard for me to choose a favorite character. Love them all. I'm a little concerned about what's going to happen next week. The previews seemed to indicate trouble for one of the team.

I am thinking that it will be McGee....he has lost a ton of weight since the beginning of the first shows, has lost that pudgy-kicked-around-smart-one to a mature intellect. And what ever REALLY happen to Tony and the Dr.....one point I saw that he lied about his feelings for her, then another where he is at her door expressing his love....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking it will be Vance...hope so, as I think he is a poor substitute for Jenny. Lot of mystery surrounding this character and sometimes I think he'll turn out to be a black-hat guy.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:57 AM

I'm afraid it's going to be Ziva, my favorite. She didn't sign a renewal contract when everyone else did.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:13 PM

Yes, I love it!!!! And I love all the characters, been watching it so long I forget they arent real people.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
I'm afraid it's going to be Ziva, my favorite. She didn't sign a renewal contract when everyone else did.
Please don't kill off Ziva like they did Kate and Jenny.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:20 PM

He's still the sexiest man in the world
Old 05-04-2011, 12:23 PM

I'd like it to be Vance, I don't like him very much.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
Ditto on all the above...Never miss it or tape it when not home. I remember the first time I saw Mark...The Ossie and Harriet come back show in the late 60's or early 70's...They were renting rms to College students and he was one of them...Remember his sister was married to Ricky Nelson...that's the connection. So Ozzie gave him his start. I also remember when he was the Sexist Man in the World on People's magazine....Boy am I getting old...
I remember him on "240 Robert" too, remember that show. It wasn't on long, & he was also a Secret Service agent on the West Wing for a few episodes too.

My hubby retired from the US Forest Service & he has a slide pic of Mark at one of the Smoky Bear benefits... I have always loved watching him. I watch both NCIS shows & love them!
Old 05-04-2011, 12:26 PM

Watch it all the time - on CBS, on USA and I DVR it when I'm not watching TV so I can watch it later. I like Mark Harmon but it's just a neat show too. How about the marathon Saturdays on USA!!