New pet peeve

Old 06-30-2010, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by GrammaNan
One of my mottos is: "Don't sweat the petty and don't pet the sweaty".
I love it!! Hadn't heard that before. :lol:

the only thing I have a problem with is that since I joined a few months ago there have been quite a few arguments, disagreements, hurt feelings, etc. It has made it so I'm afraid to ever post anything to this board. I was hoping to make friends too and have felt very excluded. My great wish is for everyone to lighten up and don't click on a topic if you find it offensive. That is what I do. Who knows...maybe I miss out on some fun but I'm very careful now which threads I read.

Hope I haven't offended anyone. I'm not being mean spirited. Just an observer
Old 06-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mzsooz
I love it!! Hadn't heard that before. :lol:

the only thing I have a problem with is that since I joined a few months ago there have been quite a few arguments, disagreements, hurt feelings, etc. It has made it so I'm afraid to ever post anything to this board. I was hoping to make friends too and have felt very excluded. My great wish is for everyone to lighten up and don't click on a topic if you find it offensive. That is what I do. Who knows...maybe I miss out on some fun but I'm very careful now which threads I read.

Hope I haven't offended anyone. I'm not being mean spirited. Just an observer
i feel really bad that you feel excluded. PM me if you want a friend. sometimes we are a little like jr high and are clicky but we all have big kind hearts.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Power Poster

I was hoping to make friends too and have felt very excluded.
Don't let a few ninnies (No, not our Ninnie - lol) ruin the fun for you. If in doubt, come find me, and you can be my quilty friend too. We all have triggers and what offends one person isn't worth a second thought for another. In general, this is one of THE nicest and well-mannered forums on the www.

Waving wildly from CA.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
I was hoping to make friends too and have felt very excluded.
Don't let a few ninnies (No, not our Ninnie - lol) ruin the fun for you. If in doubt, come find me, and you can be my quilty friend too. We all have triggers and what offends one person isn't worth a second thought for another. In general, this is one of THE nicest and well-mannered forums on the www.

Waving wildly from CA.
I am usually pretty mild mannered but I woke up with a headache from sleeping to long and had a bad morning, I just for some reason irked me!
Old 06-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Up North
I am usually pretty mild mannered but I woke up with a headache from sleeping to long and had a bad morning, I just for some reason irked me!
Hope your head is getting better. Being achy can sure put the cranky in my pants.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:35 PM

Let us remind ourselves the chit chat session is for our use to vent (in a nice, respectful, acceptable ((I don't remember the rest)) manner.
You did that and you did just fine doing it. No apologizes needed as far as I see it. I also am missing members I was used to seeing make posts and responses. I have learned so much and hope to continue doing so.
Want to know what irkes me???????????
I am not going to tell you.. :lol: :lol: But mannn,,,, does it irke me. :evil: Actually there are 2 things that irke me and I am not going to say the other thing either. :twisted: But we do all have them and some days I can ignore them and some days I just log off.
Soooooooooo,, did you see my post on the Scrappy Jelly Roll quilt I made??/////Regards, Dorothy :P :P :P :P :P
Old 06-30-2010, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Originally Posted by Up North
Hope your head is getting better. Being achy can sure put the cranky in my pants.
Head ache is long gone and no more complaints!
Just one of those days! It no longer bugs me! I must have had a senior moment!!
Old 06-30-2010, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by dsb38327
Let us remind ourselves the chit chat session is for our use to vent (in a nice, respectful, acceptable ((I don't remember the rest)) manner.
You did that and you did just fine doing it. No apologizes needed as far as I see it. I also am missing members I was used to seeing make posts and responses. I have learned so much and hope to continue doing so.
Want to know what irkes me???????????
I am not going to tell you.. :lol: :lol: But mannn,,,, does it irke me. :evil: Actually there are 2 things that irke me and I am not going to say the other thing either. :twisted: But we do all have them and some days I can ignore them and some days I just log off.
Soooooooooo,, did you see my post on the Scrappy Jelly Roll quilt I made??/////Regards, Dorothy :P :P :P :P :P
Wow what a great tute you ended up doing! I may have to try that one of these days!!
Old 06-30-2010, 04:23 PM

you are not to far from me! I just came on yesterday
Old 06-30-2010, 04:24 PM
Power Poster

HAHAHAHAHAH Love it :D