New pet peeve

Old 07-01-2010, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by mzsooz
Originally Posted by GrammaNan
One of my mottos is: "Don't sweat the petty and don't pet the sweaty".
I love it!! Hadn't heard that before. :lol:

the only thing I have a problem with is that since I joined a few months ago there have been quite a few arguments, disagreements, hurt feelings, etc. It has made it so I'm afraid to ever post anything to this board. I was hoping to make friends too and have felt very excluded. My great wish is for everyone to lighten up and don't click on a topic if you find it offensive. That is what I do. Who knows...maybe I miss out on some fun but I'm very careful now which threads I read.

Hope I haven't offended anyone. I'm not being mean spirited. Just an observer
I know how you feel. 99% of the time everyone is wonderful, the other 1% they are having a bad day. Don't let it stop you from being yourself and posting whenever you want to post. You can PM me too if you want to, I am here for you.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:44 AM

It bothers me when I see a person post, trying to be a part of the board and immed. certain groups stop posting & ignore the poster that is trying to be included. It happens. New people want to fit in too or they wouldn't jump in and post. :wink:

Yes we all do have bad days. I sure do! :D Headaches are the worst. I suffer from migraines & have for years. I sure hope you are feeling much better & don't have another one anytime soon. :wink: That is enough to make anyone have a horrible day.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:57 AM

I am laughing about it now! I can't tell you how many times the same question was asked in the one thread I was on It is funny today but yesterday it irked me. The question has been answered quite a few times but a few posts later someone asks the same question. It's like watching reruns!! LOL I try never to offend and always try to greet new peolpe, It took a while for me to get comfortable on this site, now I spend WAY to much time on here! We all learn something new everyday.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:05 AM

:D I never noticed it until I read your post, but it sure does happen & yep it is like reruns. :D I found a longggg topic last night and read through many pages. It amazed me how the same thing was repeated over & over & over again. The original poster tried to put it to rest sev. times and rather than let her, people just kept on & on repeating what others pages ago, had said. I busted out laughing. :D :D :D :D :D

BTW it was an old topic I was reading last night. Nothing recently. Just clarifying. :wink:
Old 07-01-2010, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Gramof6
It amazed me how the same thing was repeated over & over & over again.
Where's the DVD with fast-forward when you need it?! :-) :-)