New puppy

Old 05-29-2010, 05:29 PM

Lili would be my choice. I have a Molly Dolly
Old 05-29-2010, 08:14 PM

All I know is that you have GOT to post pics regularly!! Even tho' I have my little monkey, I can see I'm gonna need a "fix"! We had two other dogs, both males, before this one. The first of the two was a dobie-beagle mix. His Mom was onsite when we picked him out and she was a dobie. He grew up to be her size. We lost him in '06.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:55 PM

Okay Tank and I went to Petsmart today. Yes he went in with me. Everyone loved him. We bought puppy all kinds of new toys. I guess I'll get my camera out and take some pictures.
I bought a kennel so I can kennel train her. She got a new scarf like Tanks that said cold nose warm heart. A bit big yet but we'll make it work. I got home and beings it was a long night the 3 of us took a nap. So I'll snap some pictures and post them later or tomorrow. She is so playful today. Soo cute. Just love her. Tank even let her sleep by him while we napped. I'll be back with more pictures.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:42 PM

I love her! She is so cute! Abbie!
Old 05-29-2010, 10:34 PM

Who sais puppies don't smile :-D Then she while I was on the laptop she put her head up on the couch and went to sleep.
Just after I took this picture she fell over. Goofy. She has picked up all her toys and Tanks and put them on this pillow and blanket. I guess thats hers. I guess they all are. :thumbup:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-75755.jpe   attachment-75756.jpe   attachment-75757.jpe  
Old 05-29-2010, 10:44 PM

Lili is very cute. Will you leave her ears natural or crop them? I see her tail is docked.
She is a cutie. Rub that little belly for me.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:50 PM
Power Poster

What a beautiful girl...those markings on her chest remind me of diamonds of the jewel variety....so she could be Diamond Lil'... Thanks for sharing the pics. and I know she will bring great joy into your home...and probably drive Granpa Tank to distraction!
Old 05-29-2010, 11:42 PM

You just have to love that beautiful puppy face!!
Old 05-30-2010, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by wvdek
Lili is very cute. Will you leave her ears natural or crop them? I see her tail is docked.
She is a cutie. Rub that little belly for me.
Hi wvdek. Yes we are going to have the ears done. In 2 weeks. 2 of the other litter mates and I are going to the same place. The lady we got her from set us up with a vet thats about 2 1/2 hours from here. If she sends 3 of us we'll get a big discount. Next week I'm going to get ahold of them and have them send pictures of the ones they've done. I know alot of people frown on that but I like the ears cropped. They look more like Dobies. The tails get done when they are 1- 3 days old. And yes I'll surely rub the bellly for you. She woke me up this morning to get her belly rubbed. She went outside and went poddy so we are on the right track there. She is soooo good. Dobies are highly intelligent and learn fast but boy they are stubborn.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by earthwalker
What a beautiful girl...those markings on her chest remind me of diamonds of the jewel variety....so she could be Diamond Lil'... Thanks for sharing the pics. and I know she will bring great joy into your home...and probably drive Granpa Tank to distraction!
Hi earthwalker. Thanks. Diamond Lil is a good one. I'm going to be writing a bunch down so that will go on my list.
Yes Grandpa Tank is very distracted now. I think this little girl is going to keep him very busy. She just gave him a kiss before he walked away so we are making progress.