Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • OK Everyone Use Your Picture For Your Avatar!! >
  • OK Everyone Use Your Picture For Your Avatar!!

• OK Everyone Use Your Picture For Your Avatar!!

Old 07-10-2010, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by Nanjun
    I have been here for quite a while. Everyone is tired of looking at me I suppose.
    Never tired of looking at you! You are beautiful! I like having the pictures in the avatars - it feels more like you are talking to a real person. I hope people will keep them.
    Old 07-10-2010, 06:40 AM

I get a warmer feeling now when I read the posts. It really is like talking to YOU. I see myself having a thousand friends, and being there for me if I need you.
    I talk about your accomplishments, and marvel at your quilts, and tear up at your stories.
    I scan pages for avatars that are favorites and read your posts first. thank you marsye for starting this! you brought this board to a higher level.
    Old 07-10-2010, 06:41 AM

OK,OK. Here's a close up pic of me with my great niece in WA. (whom I haven't seen since she was a child) who supposedly looks like I did at that age. She cried when she met me and I told her "don't cry, you might not grow up and look like me now!"
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-79462.jpe  
    Old 07-10-2010, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by great aunt jacqui
    I get a warmer feeling now when I read the posts. It really is like talking to YOU. I see myself having a thousand friends, and being there for me if I need you.
    I talk about your accomplishments, and marvel at your quilts, and tear up at your stories.
    I scan pages for avatars that are favorites and read your posts first. thank you marsye for starting this! you brought this board to a higher level.
    YES! That is how I meant to say it!
    Old 07-10-2010, 06:46 AM
    Banned

Oh my! I feels I is special now. :lol:
    Old 07-10-2010, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by marsye
    Oh my! I feels I is special now. :lol:
    I think we all feel that "you is very special"!!!
    Old 07-10-2010, 06:54 AM

Ok I won't take down my avatar because it is my Izzy but here is a picture of DH, Izzy and I when we were camping in October 2009.
    I love seeing everyone!
    Hugs
    April
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-79463.jpe  
    Old 07-10-2010, 07:05 AM

If I can do it so can you!!!!!!!!! Everyone!!!!! NOW!!!! Lets go!!!! Before I chicken out!!!!!! :lol:
    Never thought I would post this picture, but my pics are mostly of the grandchildren. Not going to be my avatar! I will look for another one later. We were in San Francisco with friends. She promises that my hair was not in the air when she clicked. A breeze had come off the Bay and blew my wirey hair up in the air just as the pic was taken! Figured it was ok {safe}to share with my quilty friends. lol

2008 on the Bay
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]79472[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-79467.jpe  
    Old 07-10-2010, 07:22 AM

I thought it was difficult the first time I did it, and had my son-in-law here to help. He is forever gone now, so sometime I am going to get brave and try it again--all by myself!
    Mariah.
    Old 07-10-2010, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by HisPatchwork
    If I can do it so can you!!!!!!!!! Everyone!!!!! NOW!!!! Lets go!!!! Before I chicken out!!!!!! :lol:
    Never thought I would post this picture, but my pics are mostly of the grandchildren. Not going to be my avatar! I will look for another one later. We were in San Fransisco with friends. She promises that my hair was not in the air when she clicked. A breeze had come off the Bay and blew my wirey hair up in the air just as the pic was taken! Figured it was ok {safe}to share with my quilty friends. lol
    I love that picture! You couldn't have done that in 100 years if you had tried to make it happen. It is so neat. /Regards, Dorothy