Our day in Raleigh, NC

Old 07-21-2010, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Yes, it would have to be a weekend. Make it much easier. Could check in on a Friday night, check out on Sunday. Already found a Best Western that's wanting not too much money. Can use my military discount on it. I think it took it down to $80/night. I'm trying to search for one that has suites in it, which BW says it has, but cannot find it. Also, has to include FREE b'fast. lol
Terri, Did you check out the hotel on Expedia or priceline orthe others???When I'm doing business travel I check all of them and quite often find better rates.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:45 AM

I check those too, but doing a quick search, had found that one I posted. Didn't dive too deep into looking at the moment.
I do know that I WILL NOT stay at a Knights Inn EVER again. That is now renamed as "No Tell Scarey Motel".
Like they say, you get what you pay for and I guess that's what you get for $40/night.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:14 AM
Power Poster

Looks like you had such a great day! I loved seeing the pictures!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:19 AM

Looks like you all had a great time , wish I lived closer to join in.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:20 AM

Looks like you all had a great time!!!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:27 AM

I check those too, but doing a quick search, had found that one I posted. Didn't dive too deep into looking at the moment.
I do know that I WILL NOT stay at a Knights Inn EVER again. That is now renamed as "No Tell Scarey Motel".
Like they say, you get what you pay for and I guess that's what you get for $40/night.
LOL I've done the same! If it doesn't have 2 stars on one of the sale sites, I don't even look at it....
Old 07-21-2010, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Dodee
You all look like you are full of fun.
Dodee
They're full of TROUBLE too! :lol: And even though they're full of trouble, I would love to meet them all! :D
Old 07-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Power Poster

Thank you for posting these pictures MimiSharon!!! :D:D:D
I loved hearing all about your day, I bet that Raleigh will remember ALL of you too :D:D:D

I can't believe that Terri was sooooooo mean to you :shock: calling you "old" and "fat" both in the same day :roll: Shame on you Terri :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-21-2010, 08:52 AM

Oh my.........you stayed at a Knights Inn? Hubby and I made that mistake in North Carolina once and never again, I tell you! We could see the outside between the door facing and the wall.......definitely a "No Tell Scary Motel"...LOL!

You all have so much fun........I want to go......

:lol:
Old 07-21-2010, 09:15 AM

lfw045...you can come too! We could carpool since you are REALLY close to me. I don't mind.

Amma...she didn't see me giggle when I sat down and the van moved. lol Shocked me a bit and her butt fit better on the bumper than mine did, so I guess I gots the bigger butt.
And Sharon being old? Nope, maybe in years, but let me tell you, I bet she could run circles around most of us. I only said she was "the oldest", didn't say she was old. With 4 women trying to make a decision, I figured since she was the oldest, then she would make the WISEST decision, right? And she did! That burger place was pretty good!

So, Amma, when are you coming this way? We NEED to plan something!!