Painting Party

Old 07-12-2024, 03:55 AM

Default Painting Party

Have you ever attended a party at an art studio designed to guide everyone to complete their version of a preselected image on canvas? Well, I have now! It was so much fun that we want to reserve another one in October or December! We also celebrated a birthday, and the studio allows 30 extra minutes for cake and pics.
Attached Thumbnails llama-me.jpg   llama.jpg  
Old 07-12-2024, 05:05 AM

looks like fun class! we have done several bob ross classes and loved them
Old 07-12-2024, 06:44 AM

Looks super fun! Great idea for a party. Everyone did very well on their paintings too
Old 07-12-2024, 07:27 AM
Power Poster

Everyone seems to have masted the image! They all look great.
We have a studio like that in our town. It's a fun place to book a party or day out. . They do painting on canvas, mixed media and making pottery. They host all ages. My grands love going there .
Old 07-12-2024, 11:45 AM

Yes, it's been a very popular activity in my area. LOTS of places offering similar experiences. Art studios, craft stores, bars & pubs, there are even individuals that will come to your house and teach you and all your friends. I personally like the ones at the bars & pubs, because you can get a glass or two of wine to sip as you paint. 😁
Old 07-15-2024, 02:35 PM

I have not done the preselected art on canvas. I went with my DIL's to a do your own preselected craft. We got to chose which items we wanted to make. Items were all home decor items. DIL's both did large table serving trays, and I did a large welcome board, and a moose painting. We chose our own stain, colors and accessories, and they had the stencils prepared ahead of time. It was a several hour session, but so much fun. Beer, wine and cheese etc was also available. We're already planning a return for a holiday session.