Patches foal watch

Old 05-30-2009, 02:58 AM

Aw...I missed her.
I'm sure Kay is about ready to PULL foals out! lol

Ok, did her tail come undone by itself or did Kay take it out??
Old 05-30-2009, 02:59 AM
Banned

She must not be impressed with Miss Flirt. It looks like she untied her tail, doesn't it?
Old 05-30-2009, 03:02 AM

good morning

okay stick a fork in me im done LOL

I think im sleep walking. It just occurred to me I didnt even give her her grain. I gave her hay looked at her and sleep walked back into the house.

The only difference I see in Flirt is shes very much more slab sided then the last time I checked her. Im pretty much in shock that no one foaled last night and so is russ. I went to bed at 3 am and got up at 6 am and now russ is sleeping. She must have really been rubbing while i slept as her poor forelock is a mess now too. She rubbed her tail wrap out

The only difference in patches is shes even meaner then last night. I have never seen Patches so aggressive tword me and it concerns me. I went in her stall and she wanted her butt scratched so I did and next thing I know she pinned me against the wall. Very very out of character for her and we have owned her 8 years! Patches is outside now so I can see her easier
Old 05-30-2009, 03:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, did her tail come undone by itself or did Kay take it out??
Well, I must have blinked, 'cause I didn't see her take it out. But then again, I had just waked up briefly and came in for a quick look, so I didn't notice her tail before that.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:03 AM

oh geesh now I have a black screen anyone else? Nevrmind wrong screen LOL yep i need more coffee
Old 05-30-2009, 03:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kaykay
I have never seen Patches so aggressive tword me and it concerns me. I went in her stall and she wanted her butt scratched so I did and next thing I know she pinned me against the wall.
Kay, we don't want you to get hurt. Not that we could stop it, but if Patches were on cam and something happened we could at least call for someone to help you. Make those menfolk get up! Sounds like you need more backup. Good luck!
Old 05-30-2009, 03:11 AM

Isn't Patches Kyle's horse?
Hmmm.....me thinks Kyle needs to be out there with her.
That's odd that she's acting that way. Maybe baby is laying wrong and she's just fed up and wants it out now!

I didn't even notice her wrap had come off, but I was on and off getting dinner done and whatnot. Just noticed it now. Odd.......

Oh yes...she's been scratching up a storm! Sure hope she doesn't get another splinter! OUCHY!! You do have big tweezers for it, right? lol
Sharon b said she was going to call you and tell you there was something wrong...the wrong being...NO FOAL! lol I told her if she did, I'd make sure you had her addy so you could kick her arse! lmao!!
Old 05-30-2009, 03:14 AM

LOL@sharon

when Kyle went in there last night she tried to kick him. I have never seen this mare like this! When I let her outside she immediately kicked her best friend pasture buddy. I just dont get it???

Poor Rusty I have to wake him up in an hour so he can take that mare to Getitias ughhh

Im really afraid to let flirt out as it looks like the foal is just going to fall out lol
Old 05-30-2009, 03:17 AM

LOL@sharon

when Kyle went in there last night she tried to kick him. I have never seen this mare like this! When I let her outside she immediately kicked her best friend pasture buddy. I just dont get it???

Poor Rusty I have to wake him up in an hour so he can take that mare to Getitias ughhh

Im really afraid to let flirt out as it looks like the foal is just going to fall out lol
Maybe Patches is mad because she's not in the foaling stall? Who knows....pregnancy hormones? lol
Maybe she'll foal in the pasture. Yes? Could that happen? Is she that close?

Oh heck, if Flirt keeps going, her belly is going to hit the floor and her butt will join it! :)

I need to add......NO, we don't need pictures!!! lol
Old 05-30-2009, 03:17 AM
Banned

Yeah, now that she's eating, her belly is hanging so low it looks like it's gonna be resting on the ground soon! I can just see her, resting on her belly with all four legs going in different directions. And she'll still be eating! LOL