Pills For Depression!!

Old 04-10-2010, 12:33 PM

Thanks Dannypanny but I am not looking for sympathy. I am just very grateful that I am doing so well. My Mother fought her mental illness every step of the way and had a terrible life. She is gone now but I as I said, I feel sad that she had such a hard time. She is in a better place now.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dannypanny
Oh boy am I in trouble now/...... after I posted my reply (it took me a while to write it so that I would not offend anyone) I read all about the coffee and doughnuts... So glad that you are all friends again. I hope you all include me too........ ciao
Here's your donut and coffee ;)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-52300.jpe  
Old 04-10-2010, 01:08 PM

YEAH!!! Doughnuts & coffee for all! LOL Doesn't get much better than that. Thanks so much. My hips and thighs thank you as well. They are shot to heck anyway so might as well enjoy. LOL YUMMMMM
Old 04-10-2010, 01:15 PM

ooH!!! they are even warm!!
Old 04-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Power Poster

Thank you , Thank you, my favorites. How did you know. :lol: :lol: Wait.........I'm not joking.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:19 PM

I want to thank all of you who have written (You know who you are). Your concern and messages are very helpful and I am very touched by how much you care. Thank you so much.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:23 PM

I think I have a problem..........I don't like coffee or donuts! I'm pretty sure that makes me some kind of a nut! Everyone likes coffee and donuts.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
I think I have a problem..........I don't like coffee or donuts! I'm pretty sure that makes me some kind of a nut! Everyone likes coffee and donuts.
Ok, how bout a puppy? ;-)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-52317.jpe  
Old 04-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by marsye
Coffee is my worst vise...leave me alone!!! hahaha :lol: :lol:
if you don't tease me about getting high on sugar, I won't mention your caffeine,...deal?
marsye and mousie shake hand to paw ;)
Old 04-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by bearisgray
It does seem that many more cases of things like autism, adhd, add, etc. seem to be diagnosed than I was aware of 60 years ago.

Are the percentages of these conditions more prevalent now than "back then" - or are our diets and life styles causing more of these condition?
well, it is just my own personal theory, but cancer, heart attacks, strokes, diabetes...and more...have all gone up, so as someone else mentioned earlier in this thread, our foods are full of hormones and other chemicals and preservatives etc.
I truly believe and so does one of my doctors, that sugar can indeed do a nasty number on a lot of people. Can't speak for everyone.
What affects me may not affect many ppl. Trust me on this, one of my other doctors will back that statement! ;)
Have you ever looked up plain old white, granulated sugar?
I thought it was cane juice boiled down.
I came upon it by accident one time. They do all kinds of things to it.
The point is, that is just one thing. One very common thing.
Does anybody remember some years ago one of the muckity mucks from China came over here and made a speech in Chinese, and when it was translated and put in our newspapers, he had said he was going to just sit back and laugh at all the Americans stuffing themselves silly and getting fat and unable to defend themselves:shock:
As offensive as that is...that is exactly what is happening.
We all eat as if one of these days someone is going to snatch it away from us and we won't have it anymore.
We figure we are going to die from something, so why not death by chocolate...preservatives and all.
i'm talking to me too.
To answer the question: yes. In my opinion, depression and other mental health disorders seem to be more prevalent.
We have more ppl in the world though, so I'm sure somebody has done a study somewhere. I'd be interested to know what they found.