Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Weigh In" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22weigh-%22-t34791.html)

trupeach1 04-01-2010 08:40 AM

I would bring it to the local firehouse. It seems no one remembers these hero's who run into a buring building while others are runnung out.

karielt 04-01-2010 09:09 AM

I think I have it .... Enjoy a couple of pieces and put the rest in easter eggs for the easter egg hunt.... I can't give up all the chocolate. Right.

Lneal 04-01-2010 09:12 AM

WINNER of the March FQ Reward is.... karielt!!! she lost 15.6lbs
Good job karielt, we are all proud of you.

Second place was jnagy1206!! she lost 13.75lbs
Third place was trupeach1 !! she lost 9.5lbs
Fourth place was laparshall!! she lost 9.2lbs

Please pm the winner for the details to send your fq.

The 34 March participants were:

Sew-Deer Naturalmama Quilt4u Lneal buddy'smom janRN Teacup quilter68 DONK JillR Slow2Sew MNQuilter QuickStitch GrammieSharon sewred SharonNC carolevidak lacikat Barbm karielt BrendaB jnagy1206 JudeWill trupeach1 alaskasunshine laparshall LovingIzabella AliceQ Leota Crystalkicks yourstrulyquilts quiltylori quiltincharlotte MaryAnn

The total weight lost for March was 94.15lbs
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great job girls!!

carolevidak 04-01-2010 09:20 AM

You ladies are awesome losers! Good for you. Now share with us your secrets - how in the world are you able to lose that much in one month? Was your mouth wired shut LOL?
I am just so proud of you!!!!!

Carole

LovingIzabella 04-01-2010 09:45 AM

WOW congratulations on the weight loss ladies!! What motivation to kick me in to gear!
Hugs
April

trupeach1 04-01-2010 09:53 AM

Congratulations.............. Karielt that weight loss was great :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

We should all be proud of ourselves we have started on a long healthy road. It might take some a little longer to get in the swing of things but don't give up if others can do it anyone can. ;) ;) ;) :-D :-D :-D

quiltylori 04-01-2010 09:59 AM

Wow, Karielt....that is an awesome loss...please tell us your secret!!! I was stuck at 5.5 for the month...ugh.

Congrats to all the other "biggest losers" also.

April begins another month, so good luck to all of us who are continuing our journey.

Since I'm kind of in a rut and only losing about 5 pounds a month, I am not joining the April weigh in, but it sure sounds like a fun theme for the fat quarters.

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!! :) :)

trupeach1 04-01-2010 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by carolevidak
You ladies are awesome losers! Good for you. Now share with us your secrets - how in the world are you able to lose that much in one month? Was your mouth wired shut LOL?
I am just so proud of you!!!!!

Carole

:shock: :shock: that would be good to get my mouth wired shut.

Lneal 04-01-2010 10:01 AM

Stay with us quiltylori on this thread. It is here for everyone and we all need a little boost from time to time! :D

Leota 04-01-2010 10:06 AM

Now trupeach... you KNOW that having your mouth wired shut would prevent you from talking... and we all know that talking is just as essential to life as eating healthy.

Now, bend down touch the toes .... reach up to the sky.... touch the toes.... reach up to the sky... and repeat 8 more times.... :D