Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Weigh In" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22weigh-%22-t34791.html)

janRN 04-06-2010 02:23 PM

Alu-you mentioned giving up soda and that's a really good ideda. My DH (who is very thin, runs 5 miles per day and eats what he wants--the poop) used to drink 1 liter bottle of Pepsi a day. He quit and in 2 weeks lost 10lbs!! It was all belly fat (he's old like me and we have bellies LOL). He went thru caffeine and sugar withdrawal but after 2 wks felt better and now drinks unsweetened tea. Me-I don't drink soda so I still have belly fat but I'm working on it by drinking green tea. Why do men lose weight so easily?
Keep up the good work everyone. Peach-I'm with you: I'll get weighed later this week.

Lneal 04-08-2010 02:45 AM

WINNER of the March FQ Reward is.... karielt!!! she lost 15.6lbs
Good job karielt, we are all proud of you.

Second place was jnagy1206!! she lost 13.75lbs
Third place was trupeach1 !! she lost 9.5lbs
Fourth place was laparshall!! she lost 9.2lbs

Please pm the winner for the details to send your fq.

The 34 March participants were:

Sew-Deer Naturalmama Quilt4u Lneal buddy'smom janRN Teacup quilter68 DONK JillR Slow2Sew MNQuilter QuickStitch GrammieSharon sewred SharonNC carolevidak lacikat Barbm karielt BrendaB jnagy1206 JudeWill trupeach1 alaskasunshine laparshall LovingIzabella AliceQ Leota Crystalkicks yourstrulyquilts quiltylori quiltincharlotte MaryAnn

The total weight lost for March was 94.15lbs
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi girls! Some have missed the post here. Please congratulate karielt on her weight loss and pm her with instructions for sending those fat quarters. Thanks everyone!!

:-D :-D :-D :-D

QuiltingQueen 04-08-2010 03:32 AM

Congratulations to all! Wow you inspire me!

Lneal 04-08-2010 05:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Today is Thursday!!

Keep those weekly weight loss numbers coming in!! It's looking good girls! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. \u0096 Jim Rohn
[ATTACH=CONFIG]49198[/ATTACH]

Alu_Rathbone 04-08-2010 05:37 AM

Congratulations!

trupeach1 04-08-2010 07:44 AM

OK........ so where has everyone been all week?????????? Are you afraid to come out of hiding because you smell like chocolate from all the Easter candy???????????
I thought I blew it with Easter (I don't eat candy but had cake) however I weighed in and sent it to Lneal and I will just say I have happy feet and doing the happy dance. :lol: :lol:

BrendaB 04-08-2010 08:26 AM

Way to go Tru!!!! You are doing great! :-)

Alu_Rathbone 04-08-2010 08:39 AM

*peeps out from behind a giant Easter basket covered in half melted chocolate*

GO PEACH!!

*disappears*

BrendaB 04-08-2010 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Alu_Rathbone
*peeps out from behind a giant Easter basket covered in half melted chocolate*

GO PEACH!!

*disappears*

That is too cute :-). No chocolate here, but had bread for the first time in weeks.

PALS65 04-08-2010 08:43 AM

Yippee I finally hit 50 lbs lost!! Thought I would never get here.