Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Weigh In" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22weigh-%22-t34791.html)

Lneal 04-08-2010 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by PALS65
Yippee I finally hit 50 lbs lost!! Thought I would never get here.

WOW!! Keep it up and send some info here to let us know how you are doing it. Thanks for sharing! :-D

trupeach1 04-08-2010 08:49 AM

I can do it, I can do, I will say that over and over in my head. I need to lose 50 more lbs to where I want to be.

Way to go PALS65......I am doing the happy dance for you and singing.............

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is that song from???????????? A movie maybe I don't remember can someone help me out here?????

zennia 04-08-2010 08:59 AM

50 Lbs. LOST. That is GREAT. I need to know how you did it.

PALS65 04-08-2010 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

I can do it, I can do, I will say that over and over in my head. I need to lose 50 more lbs to where I want to be.

Way to go PALS65......I am doing the happy dance for you and singing.............

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is that song from???????????? A movie maybe I don't remember can someone help me out here?????

Positive attitude goes along way. One day at a time. I didn't go on a diet I changed my life with little steps, better choice, etc.

BrendaB 04-08-2010 09:35 AM

Congratulations!!! That is a major huge accomplishment! :thumbup: Thanks for the inspiration :-)

jnebug 04-08-2010 09:45 AM

I had a loss this week also,I stayed away from Easter candy,tried to walk more though it'sbeen hard last few days as we have had nothing but rain.Keep up the good work ladies.

quiltylori 04-08-2010 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

I think the song is from Renn and Stimpy.....a cartoon I think..

quiltylori 04-08-2010 10:17 AM

WAY TO GO!!!! THAT'S GREAT!

quiltylori 04-08-2010 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by jnebug
I had a loss this week also,I stayed away from Easter candy,tried to walk more though it'sbeen hard last few days as we have had nothing but rain.Keep up the good work ladies.

CONGRATS TO YOU TOO!!! Looks like a lot of you are doing well. You all give me inspiration!!!

Quilt4u 04-08-2010 10:21 AM

WAY TO GO!!!!