Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Weigh In" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22weigh-%22-t34791.html)

LovingIzabella 04-08-2010 10:23 AM

Stress is not helping me :-( I have to take my daughter for a spinal tap now...seems to be unending but hopefully this will give us yet another answer we seek.
Hugs
April
Congrats on the 50 lost-what a goal to have reached!

BrendaB 04-08-2010 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by jnebug
I had a loss this week also,I stayed away from Easter candy,tried to walk more though it'sbeen hard last few days as we have had nothing but rain.Keep up the good work ladies.

Great job! You are doing sooooo well. :thumbup:

BrendaB 04-08-2010 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Stress is not helping me :-( I have to take my daughter for a spinal tap now...seems to be unending but hopefully this will give us yet another answer we seek.
Hugs
April
Congrats on the 50 lost-what a goal to have reached!

LI: I will be praying for the answers you need. I'm sorry you are having so much stress. Be sure to take care of yourself too. :-)

Lneal 04-08-2010 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Today is Thursday!!

Keep those weekly weight loss numbers coming in!!

Alu_Rathbone 04-08-2010 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by PALS65
Yippee I finally hit 50 lbs lost!! Thought I would never get here.

I can do it, I can do, I will say that over and over in my head. I need to lose 50 more lbs to where I want to be.

Way to go PALS65......I am doing the happy dance for you and singing.............

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is that song from???????????? A movie maybe I don't remember can someone help me out here?????

Thats from a show that was popular in the ninties called Ren and Stimpi,

Jill R 04-08-2010 01:13 PM

Hi everyone it sounds like everyone has done great with weight loss this week even during Easter. Way to go!!!!! I sent my weight in this morning and unfortunately I gained a few pounds. The bad thing is that I didn't have any sweets over the holiday, but did eat a little more ham than I needed to. But I am keeping a very positive outlook that next week will be better. Keep up the good work.

MaryAnn 04-08-2010 01:21 PM

Congrats to everyone who lost last month!!! Those that didn't lose keep trying, I know I will!!!!

PALS65 04-08-2010 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jill R
Hi everyone it sounds like everyone has done great with weight loss this week even during Easter. Way to go!!!!! I sent my weight in this morning and unfortunately I gained a few pounds. The bad thing is that I didn't have any sweets over the holiday, but did eat a little more ham than I needed to. But I am keeping a very positive outlook that next week will be better. Keep up the good work.

Jill,

I actually only get on the scale once a month. I freak with the normal ups and downs so it makes it easier for me. Little steps make big ones!!

Alu_Rathbone 04-08-2010 06:38 PM

*peeps back out from her chocolately easter basket*

I'm going to keep tabs of my weight on the calender... This way I'll remember... but I'll need to figure out the percentage of the weight loss... hmm....

Alu_Rathbone 04-08-2010 10:48 PM

So my friend had convinced me to go to the gym tomorrow... I told him I'm going to do the couch to 5 k plan on the treadmill.. or at least start it there... I was looking at the plan... and by the end of week 5 you should be able to run 2 miles with out walking... I am not so sure that this is possible... but then I'm just starting out.

I'll finally know my weight tomorrow... which is something I'm dreading. Hopefully by the end of this month it will be lower!