Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Weigh In" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22weigh-%22-t34791.html)

ann clare 04-20-2010 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by sewred
Hi everyone ! Looks like you all are doing good! I've lost almost 2 pounds so far! I really need to start exercising, maybe i'll start taking my fur baby Jake for a walk during the week!
Here he is, tell me does he look spoiled? hee hee

Well done on the weight loss. Jake spoiled? - Never. He is adorable.

BrendaB 04-20-2010 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by thequilteddove
I keep try'n to jump on the weight loss wagon... I have been completely unsuccessful. I won't sit here & beat myself up, I'll just keep try'n *sighs* One of these days I'm going to do it!

Quilteddove: I'm in the same boat. I dropped 3 pounds or so right away in March and haven't done well since. I try not to post the negative because I don't want to discourage anyone. The support you get here will keep you trying and like someone said, keep trying and eventually we will get there too. When some are doing well, they can encourage the ones who are not. It can be a roller coaster of emotion--changing eating habits. I'm so glad you came back and are going to try again. We have to keep on trying--the alternative is giving up and we certainly can't do that. If you go back and read the older threads, there is a wealth of knowledge here and more support than I could have imagined. So, hang in there with us. We really are all doing this together. :-)

sewred 04-20-2010 01:34 PM

Thank you and He knows he's cute and tries getting away with everything! He's a pretty good boy sometimes!hee hee.

beckyw 04-20-2010 01:58 PM

Will Im doing better this week. Need to make some new tops and a outfit for my grandsons first birthday. Just need to keep on trying to lose the weight.

carolevidak 04-20-2010 05:49 PM

Sewred - Jake is beautiful!! He looks like a very happy puppy. Good job on the weight loss.

Carole

luvmortherest 04-20-2010 08:55 PM

just found this place tonight and read 34 of the 100 pages. gave up and decided to jump to 100.

i would luv to join you all. my ww weigh in day is wednesday so will post after that

BrendaB 04-20-2010 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by luvmortherest
just found this place tonight and read 34 of the 100 pages. gave up and decided to jump to 100.

i would luv to join you all. my ww weigh in day is wednesday so will post after that

Hello, and welcome. You will get lots of support here and amazing ideas and tips. :-) Glad you joined.

Lneal 04-21-2010 02:10 AM

So happy you are with us uvmortherest!! We are here to support each other and please share with us your successes. We love to hear about how everyone is getting healthier. :thumbup:

Quilt4u 04-21-2010 02:15 AM

Hi everyone;
I just lost an other 1 1/2 pounds.

beckyw 04-21-2010 03:11 AM

I'm on the losing side again. Been walking and working out.