Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Weigh In" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22weigh-%22-t34791.html)

Mrs. Mel 01-28-2010 07:44 PM

Congratulations Charlee!!!!! I'm so glad for you. You obviously were being very careful this week.

And congrats to you laparshall; do you do flex points or core on WW?

Alu_Rathbone 01-28-2010 08:59 PM

You are all doing so well!!!

wvdek 01-28-2010 09:11 PM

Everyone has done a great job. Lots of water after working out, cleaning, walking. Clean those toxins out of your systems.

Wow, two hour walk in 10* weather? Yikes, my lungs and nose would be yelling for mercy.

Alu_Rathbone 01-28-2010 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by wvdek
Everyone has done a great job. Lots of water after working out, cleaning, walking. Clean those toxins out of your systems.

Wow, two hour walk in 10* weather? Yikes, my lungs and nose would be yelling for mercy.

I only did it cause there was something that i really wanted so I called up a friend and she agreed to go... it was a long and very cold journey... never again that far!!!

laparshall 01-29-2010 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mel
Congratulations Charlee!!!!! I'm so glad for you. You obviously were being very careful this week.

And congrats to you laparshall; do you do flex points or core on WW?

As they very often do they have changed the program again. The last time I was on WW we used the flex points and core , but they don't use core any longer, now they just do points, and they also have something new called set points, where certain foods have a set value when you eat them.

beckyw 01-29-2010 06:13 AM

I'm down 6 pounds. We can do it. Everybody is doing very well. I'm glad we started . Need to workout more.

QuiltingGrannie 01-29-2010 06:18 AM

I know most are doing their weigh in on Mon or Tue, but I'll do mine today. I've finally reached my one goal. I've lost 8 pounds since Thanksgiving! I only have a few more to go, but mainly now want to do more work outs and walking to get fit and get rid of the back arm flab - HATE that continuous wave after I've stopped waving! lmbo. and those 'cute dimples' someone said I had (When I was 17!) on my legs.

Good luck to everyone on this tread. Together we make a great team. Congrats to everyone's successes this week.

Mrs. Mel 01-29-2010 06:46 AM

Beckyw, that's FANTASTIC!

jwwskis 01-29-2010 06:52 AM

Congrads to everyone.

Lneal 01-29-2010 06:56 AM

So far we have on board dakotamaid Mamagus beckyw Charlee Mrs Mel sew cornie littlehud bluebird janRN lacikat quiltincharlotte jwwskis joeyoz ChasingHawk PamG Karyn purplemem barnbum Pats8e8 obie2 QuiltMom Teacup LovingIzabella QuiltingGrannie QuiltMania sewspecial watterstide wvdek Lneal BrendaB Rose Hall laparshall Sharon- NC Oklahoma Suzie Mama Bear61 quiltnana vjengels Alu-Rathbone Aunt Doggiel lhavelka Leota

I like how someone said "We make a great team" !!!!
Keep up the fantastic weight loss everyone, we are a great team helping each other! Looking forward to more "weigh in" reports!