Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Weigh In" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22weigh-%22-t34791.html)

Mrs. Mel 02-01-2010 01:38 PM

Way to go BrendaB! :thumbup:

janRN 02-01-2010 03:04 PM

I gained 1 pound.

I really thought I did well (with the exception of The Bad Cupcake Day). I increased my activity-walked extra 1/2 mile even on 10 degree day. Drank lots of water. Didn't snack except for 100 cal snack in am and pm. Maintained calorie level between 1200-1400 (thank you Charlee for the website). I'm discouraged but determined to keep trying. We'll see how it goes this week.

To all of you-thanks. Keep up the good work.
Peace-Jan

Pats8e8 02-01-2010 04:56 PM

I have lost and regained the same two pounds all of the month of January. I'm hoping for a better Feb. Can't seem to break this "zero" on the scale. Have lost 14 lbs since August. Need to lose more, that's for sure.

beckyw 02-01-2010 05:35 PM

How many pounds all together did we lose for January

Lneal 02-01-2010 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by beckyw

If everyone wants to give a total weight lost then pm me with lbs and I will tally them. Maybe we can get a score to encourage us all. I will take what we lost in the month of Jan even if it was before you checked in with this thread. Hope to hear from everyone in next couple of days and I will post that total!! Thanks!

bebe 02-01-2010 06:37 PM

lost 4 or so because i go up and down everyday :thumbup:

yourstrulyquilts 02-01-2010 07:37 PM

I think I'll get in this too. I need to lose about 30.............
YTQ

jwwskis 02-01-2010 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lneal

Originally Posted by beckyw

If everyone wants to give a total weight lost then pm me with lbs and I will tally them. Maybe we can get a score to encourage us all. I will take what we lost in the month of Jan even if it was before you checked in with this thread. Hope to hear from everyone in next couple of days and I will post that total!! Thanks!

I lost 4.2 lbs. i wish it where more but i keep getting off the wagon, like today. Back on tomorrow.

Charlee 02-01-2010 08:59 PM

Everyone's doing SUCH A GOOD JOB!!

If you didn't lose any weight this month, no biggie...you've at least pointed yourself in the right direction! Also, consider this. You may have lost weight, but on the day you weighed were carrying some extra water weight maybe? From a high sodium (salt) day within the previous 2 or 3 days?

Don't give up! You and what you have to contribute to the lives of others are worth the effort it's going to take to get healthy! Consider the alternative...it's not an attractive one!! ;)

Quilt Mom 02-01-2010 11:31 PM

Thanks for all the encouragement! We will do it! It's great to hear from everyone. Even those who gained a little are working toward the goal of losing.

When Mom wanted to motivate me, she would say, "Onward and upward!" Maybe "Going down!" would be more appropriate at this point! :lol: