Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Weigh In" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22weigh-%22-t34791.html)

quiltylori 02-22-2010 06:13 PM

Finally broke the plateau....yippee...one pound, but that's better than none. I celebrated by going through my closet and getting rid of a lot of clothes. I hit a new set of numbers on the scale...this makes 58 pounds off my back...can't wait to hit 60! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

lhavelka 02-22-2010 06:20 PM

That is awesome!!! 58 lbs you deserve alot of fqs!! You are giving me the motivation that I need to keep going. I need to lose 50 so I'm gonna keep going!!!

yourstrulyquilts 02-22-2010 06:23 PM

Way to go!!! That is awesome! :mrgreen:

quiltylori 02-22-2010 06:48 PM

YOU GUYS CAN DO IT....I KNOW YOU CAN!!!

laparshall 02-22-2010 07:07 PM

Everyone should be very proud of themselves. We are going to do this by sticking together. The odds of all of us still being here are usually not that good. And look at everyone who is still hanging in and supporting each other. We are very fortunate to have found each other. At least that is how I feel about finding all of you. I hope I feel like working out tomorrow. I have missed a few days of my normal routine, and I am getting back to it tomorrow. Sweet dreams. . .Linda

trupeach 02-22-2010 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by quiltylori
Finally broke the plateau....yippee...one pound, but that's better than none. I celebrated by going through my closet and getting rid of a lot of clothes. I hit a new set of numbers on the scale...this makes 58 pounds off my back...can't wait to hit 60! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

OMG...... that is great you should be soooooooo proud of yourself. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: what program did you do and how long did it take??????? Do you want to loss more?????? Lucky lucky you I hope I get there I need to loss about 60 lbs I thought it was an impossible goal to set however now that I see you were able to do it you have given me the insentive that maybe even though I am older (I will hit the big 55 in March) I can do it too. YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE you rock!!!!!!!!!!!

MaryAnn 02-22-2010 08:05 PM

Please count me in!!! I just haven't been on my laptop as often as I was before,but I have to lose weight and you girls are just what I need for encouragement.

Pats8e8 02-23-2010 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by quiltylori

Oh, that is wonderful! How long did it take you? My daughter is at 51 lbs and she started on WW in August. We will all look up to you now, keep up the great work!

BrendaB 02-23-2010 01:18 AM

Hi. Checking in. I weigh in today, but didn't lose anything. At least I don't think I did. I have written down my weight progress somewhere (where no one in my family will see it) and apparently have forgotten where I put it! So, I will start from where I am today and hope I can remember where I charted it by next Monday. You are all doing great! I'm so excited for those who have lost, and excited to hear next week for those of us who didn't lose this week. It will happen. :-) Don't give up.

Quilt Mom 02-23-2010 02:12 AM

It is wonderful to hear about the successes! I am so proud of those of you who are sticking it out. It is incentive, as I struggle to join the ranks of those who are attaining their goal.

Hurrah for your losses, and here's to those committed to a healthier lifestyle! :thumbup: