Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Weigh In" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22weigh-%22-t34791.html)

Lneal 02-25-2010 09:32 AM

I am ready now if everyone wants to pm me with the total weight lost for Feb and I will tally it up again. Remember last month the total was 75.6 lbs!! I want to give everyone a chance here so looking forward to the pm s soon. Remember this is for the month of Feb.

lhavelka 02-25-2010 04:51 PM

February isnt done yet. I get weighed on Monday. I can do it Sunday if you want. Or are you just doing 3 weeks for February?

Lneal 02-25-2010 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by lhavelka
February isnt done yet. I get weighed on Monday. I can do it Sunday if you want. Or are you just doing 3 weeks for February?

No I can wait until the end of Feb I just needed to post ahead of time so everyone can get a chance to pm me.

lhavelka 02-25-2010 05:49 PM

Thanks so much. I will let you know as soon as I weigh in.

janRN 02-25-2010 06:49 PM

I lost 4 1/2 pounds this month. I know this isn't a lot but for me it's a big success. I always gain wt in Jan, Feb, & March (really bad seasonal depression). I thank all of you for your great suggestions and continued encouragement. I can't wait to see what our total losses are for the month.
Good luck everyone and thanks again.

BrendaB 02-25-2010 11:56 PM

Great job everyone. When I read the posts, I wonder why we minimize our own successes. We all do it. We don't have any problem cheering each other on. I think we should all CELEBRATE every success, no matter how small we think ours is. We have all made changes, and what a great group! Maybe we should say "I lost a whole pound!" instead of I only lost a pound. Right? I haven't had a particulary great month--I couldn't even remember where I wrote down my beginning weight so I don't even know how much I lost. We have all made important changes. Maybe during this journey (and mine will be a long one) we will learn not to expect any more from ourselves than we expect from others. Does that make sense. It's nearly 2 a.m. and I'm going to bed now. Here's a "high-five" for all of you. I think you are doing great!

BrendaB 02-25-2010 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by janRN
I lost 4 1/2 pounds this month. I know this isn't a lot but for me it's a big success. I always gain wt in Jan, Feb, & March (really bad seasonal depression). I thank all of you for your great suggestions and continued encouragement. I can't wait to see what our total losses are for the month.
Good luck everyone and thanks again.

You bet that is a big success. YOU GO GIRL!!!!

BrendaB 02-25-2010 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by lhavelka
Thanks so much. I will let you know as soon as I weigh in.

I weigh in on Monday as well. Will let you know but I can only count from last Monday since I don't remember my numbers. LOL

Pats8e8 02-26-2010 12:01 AM

I weigh in tomorrow morning. Feel like I've eaten a lot this week, had that cold and was just starving all week, so will see what the scale says tomorrow.

Lneal 02-26-2010 02:51 AM

This doesn't make any sense. I bumped up my calorie intake a little and lost 1 lb :shock: Hmmmmmm :roll: