Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Weigh In" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22weigh-%22-t34791.html)

carolevidak 03-01-2010 08:44 AM

Good Luck everyone. We all will win in this one. I started walking again today - no more rain and the sun is out. I took the dog on a 2 mile walk and boy did she settle down after that. Just keep on moving up the road!!!

Carole

quiltincharlotte 03-01-2010 09:27 AM

My weight is 154.5 . . . . ugh!!!!!!

quiltylori 03-01-2010 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by quiltincharlotte

I wish I weighed 154.....that would be perfect for me....I have a long way to go for that....

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!!

Pats8e8 03-01-2010 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by yourstrulyquilts
I'm checkin in at 170.4, 5'tall. I lost 30 pounds during Sept, Oct, Nov, and gained back 20 of it in Dec, Jan, Feb. Today starts a new chapter in my life and I want to be healthy, fit and "shrunk". It is a struggle, but I know we all can do it.
((((((((((group hug)))))))))
YTQ Diana

Okay, I'll fess up then too. I am at 172 lbs, 5' 3" tall. I started back in August at 186, so am down 14 lbs. Need to get to 150 or 140 according to WW. And yes, it is a struggle. Seems like one slip and up you go again. It's good to see all of everyone's progress though, keeps the rest of us going. Here's to March!
Thanks all of you for the encouragement. On a lighter note, whatever happened to just being a lovable plump Gramma? :)

buddy'smom 03-01-2010 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by quiltylori

Originally Posted by quiltincharlotte

I wish I weighed 154.....that would be perfect for me....I have a long way to go for that....

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!!

I'd be in 7th heaven if I weighted 154!!!

Lneal 03-01-2010 10:33 AM

Well ladies I guess it's down to business now and with 33 quilters joining in here it should be a lot of fun :D

Please keep your weight loss progress a secret and do not post it here. We don't want anyone to get discouraged and feel they might not have the chance to win those fat quarters :lol: Keep up with all the encouragement and advice we can give each other. If we get down or hit a slump, pick us up and cheer us on. We need each other to make the goal!!

Just record your beginning weight (opt you may pm me with it, but that is up to you) and at the end of March I will send out a reminder to everyone to count up those lbs.

May the biggest loser win :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Any questions you may pm me. Thanks

Lneal 03-01-2010 10:55 AM

These are the 33 current participants: truepeach, carolevidak, CrystalKicks, laparshall, SharonNC, Lneal, LovingIzabelle, yourstrulyquilts, Karielt, quiltylori, quiltincharlotte, MaryAnn, BrendaB, sewred, janRN, Naturalmama, quilter68, Quickstitch, GrammieSharon, JillR, lacikat, DONK, Teacup, JudeWill buddysmom alaskasunshine AliceQ SewDeer BarbM Quilt4u jnagy1206 MNQuilter Slow2sew

trupeach 03-01-2010 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Lneal
Well ladies I guess it's down to business now and with 33 quilters joining in here it should be a lot of fun :D

Please keep your weight loss progress a secret and do not post it here. We don't want anyone to get discouraged and feel they might not have the chance to win those fat quarters :lol: Keep up with all the encouragement and advice we can give each other. If we get down or hit a slump, pick us up and cheer us on. We need each other to make the goal!!

Just record your beginning weight (opt you may pm me with it, but that is up to you) and at the end of March I will send out a reminder to everyone to count up those lbs.

May the biggest loser win :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Any questions you may pm me. Thanks

OMG.................that means the winner will get 8 yds :shock: :shock: :shock: of fabric. :shock: :shock:

beckyw 03-01-2010 11:00 AM

I'm not doing so good with my weigh. Weather is nice so I'm back on track. Stayed the same in February. Going to win the fabric in March. Lets all get going.

Lneal 03-01-2010 11:07 AM

Please remember you must sign in by posting on the thread "Weigh In Reward Program" to make your joining us official. We don't want to leave anyone out and there is still time yet today. Just make sure you have weighed yourself and keep record of it.( optional you may pm me with it, but it will be up to you)

Thanks everyone and hurry so you won't miss out :D

here is the link for anyone who needs it http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-37981-1.htm