Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   April Weight Loss (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/april-weight-loss-t244065.html)

meanmom 03-28-2014 06:09 AM

April Weight Loss

April 2014 Weight Loss Adventure with Prize!!
On April 1st, weigh yourself and write it down. DO NOT send it to me. On April 30th, weigh yourself again and PM your loss. This is weight lost not percentage lost. I will announce the winner on May 3rd.

The prize is a themed FQ from each member. Once a winner is declared, I will contact the winner and FQ's will be mailed by the 6th.

Private message (PM) me for the mailing address. All FQ's should be mailed by the 15th of the month. You need to check in on the thread at least once a week to be eligible for the winning "skinny quarters aka FQ's" and to be declared the "biggest loser" for the month.

You cannot win 2 months in a row.

Chit Chat is allowed, as wells as WAYWO (what are you working on). Please stay posittive and uplifting as possible to keeps us all on track. Share tips, recipes, encouraging words and {{{HUGS}}}
IN April we are hoping for the snow and frozen weather to go away and to see the spring flowers explode with lots of color. So lets see how we can play with some yellow and Orange FQ's. Please send quality fabric that you would want to receive in return. As always if you don't have the theme, send what you have. If you don't have a FQ, then send a linear 1/4 yard. If you have signed up to be in the running for the prize, please send your FQ to the hostess by the 15th of the month. As the winner has worked hard for her prize.

Eat healthy, exercise, make wise choices and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!

Sign up deadline to be apart of the PRIZE adventure is March 4th at 9 pm cst. You are encourage to contribute to the thread even if you are not in for the prize.

To let me know you are participating just post on the thread and then send a PM for the mailing address.

Remember if you sent your FQ's in advance, you still need to sign up on the new thread.

createfourpaws 03-28-2014 07:11 AM

I am in .....I will be here to help out any way I can. I already have your address so I will look for the my Fq's for the 3 months.

mateoh 03-28-2014 12:12 PM

I would definitely like to join. Do we just send one fat quarter for each month unless we would like to send more in advance?

Thank you.

CindyA 03-28-2014 07:02 PM

I'm in again. No FQ for me for March, so I won't pm my "loss," (I have no loss this month).

Pam H 03-28-2014 08:34 PM

I'm in for April. Can't believe how these months fly by.

sewbeeit42 03-30-2014 04:45 PM

Is this the correct sign-up date? " Sign up deadline to be apart of the PRIZE adventure is March 4th at 9 pm cst." And where do I sign-up if I have not passed the date?

createfourpaws 03-30-2014 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by sewbeeit42 (Post 6652558)
Is this the correct sign-up date? " Sign up deadline to be apart of the PRIZE adventure is March 4th at 9 pm cst." And where do I sign-up if I have not passed the date?

You sign up just by posting on the thread that you are joining the weight loss and then send meanmom a private message for her mailing address. You can sign up any time from when the thread is posted to be a part of the weight loss adventure.

createfourpaws 03-30-2014 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by mateoh (Post 6649243)
I would definitely like to join. Do we just send one fat quarter for each month unless we would like to send more in advance?

Thank you.

Unless meanmom changes it, we have only been doing 3 months at a time, starting at the beginning of a quarter. After the 3 months she will list what the next 3 months themes will be. Knowing how crazy it can be trying to keep up with more than 3 months is a challenge.

sewbeeit42 03-31-2014 12:07 PM

Please sign me up.
Carolyn in San Bruno

meanmom 03-31-2014 03:37 PM

Welcome everyone. The FQ themes for the next 3 months is April-orange or yellow. May Flowers. June blues. I don't need to PM my loss as there isn't any again. I have been making bad choices. My DH keeps bringing hoe chocolate I can't seem to leave it alone.