Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Big Brother starts tonight! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/big-brother-starts-tonight-t135881.html)

sandpat 07-08-2011 06:07 AM

I feel better knowing that some of you watch too. My DH makes fun of me! I admit to being alittle put off nowadays by some of the language, but its just something fun to watch. With the new twists this summer...hmmmm...should be really interesting!

valsma 07-08-2011 07:13 AM

I watched the first show last night it was okay but really Rachel? Why did they bring that bimbo back? OMG and the laugh can we take another season of that? Evil Dick ought to make it interesting, I actully liked his ways. He always got the best of those he went after. I think a force to deal with this new group is going to be the broad who is an outdoors executive. Maybe it is the way she talks or just her voice. She is right though, if the retreads get an upper hand they will pick off the newbies.

I just realized i'm getting sucked in. :thumbdown:

Edie 07-08-2011 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by cminor
I am so excited. Does anyone else watch?

Yah, and drats!!!!! Just sat down and watched Julie Chen for about two minutes and the phone rang. Some neighbors wanted to come up and dig out some of my flowers (perennials) (we are having a new wall put in and that will eliminate a garden) and I didn't get back in until 9:00 and then I ended up watching Extreme Chefs or whatever it is called. Kinda good. But, we have On Demand, so I will be able to watch it either sometime today or tomorrow! I love Big Brother! I noticed that the couple that was on either the last time or the time before are on and I wanted to find out if they are still together. Can't wait to relax and watch it! Edie

sall 07-08-2011 08:00 AM

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

kwilter 07-08-2011 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by DebraK
I can understand if it's not your cup of tea, but it is one of the oldest reality shows out there and is on it's 13th season, so I guess enough people don't find it boring or it would have been canceled by now.

kind of like soaps, you either like 'em or you don't ;-)

I'm not much into the "reality" shows....to me, just a waste of time that I could do quilting!

DebraK 07-08-2011 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by kwilter

Originally Posted by DebraK
I can understand if it's not your cup of tea, but it is one of the oldest reality shows out there and is on it's 13th season, so I guess enough people don't find it boring or it would have been canceled by now.

kind of like soaps, you either like 'em or you don't ;-)

I'm not much into the "reality" shows....to me, just a waste of time that I could do quilting!

This is the only one I like to watch, and it doesn't hinder my quilting time because I'm usually done by that time in the evening ;-)

Jates 07-08-2011 09:34 AM

And what about the bald metal head with his RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! He almost makes Rachel's laugh tolerable.....almost! LOL

Dotha 07-08-2011 09:35 AM

Yes, it is the show that I really wish that I would not be so addicted to. Maybe it will get my mind off of the awful Casey Anthony thing.

Hated to see ED come back in, as well as Brendon and Racheal. Love Jeff and Jordan.

I have a spoiler but won't spill it here unless you want to hear it....regarding Evil Dick. It is a big story, for sure. I guess you could PM me if you want to know.

starshine 07-08-2011 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by cminor
I am so excited. Does anyone else watch?

I watch it, and did last night. I wasn't on the board yesterday though so I didn't see your post till this afternoon

DebraK 07-08-2011 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Dotha
Yes, it is the show that I really wish that I would not be so addicted to. Maybe it will get my mind off of the awful Casey Anthony thing.

Hated to see ED come back in, as well as Brendon and Racheal. Love Jeff and Jordan.

I have a spoiler but won't spill it here unless you want to hear it....regarding Evil Dick. It is a big story, for sure. I guess you could PM me if you want to know.

I know ;-)