Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Craptacular movie list (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/craptacular-movie-list-t71700.html)

littlehud 10-22-2010 06:14 PM

I only have one that I hate.
Terms of Endearment

ICU_FOSTERMOM 10-22-2010 06:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
BOY OH BOY... Am I ever glad that I never saw any of those...L O L

Thanks y'all. You just made my night. Look how much time and money I saved . I never would have know all that If I had not read this thread...! ! ! ! !

I Love rejoicing in little gifts ! ! ! !

Alice

momymom 10-22-2010 06:54 PM

Night of the Killer Tomatoes

all the Freddie movies

anything with Saw in the title

Ramona Byrd 10-22-2010 08:44 PM

[quote=LadyJrhi]I would have to say
1. Graveyard of Horrors (we figured out the camera man killed them all...he got tired of having dirt thrown in his face!)
2. I can't remember the name...it was a Vampire Opera/Musical...enough said!! lol
----------------------------------
Could Number 3 be The Rocky Horror Picture Show?

scowlkat 10-22-2010 10:29 PM

Field of Dreams

Band of Brothers (only because my husband has to watch every episode over and over and over - well you get my drift)

Any animated film

And I hate to see Terms of Endearment on the list, littlehud. It was the last movie I ever got to watch with my mother so it is really bittersweet. But perhaps the sadness is why you don't like it!

tweetee 10-23-2010 01:01 AM

The Ben Stiller movie, is it meet the parents? i HATE that one, and the second one too.

any Rocky, all of them, so cheesy.

and Zoolander EEEWWWW!!!

(can you tell I dont like Ben Stiller?)

CarrieAnne 10-23-2010 04:58 AM

I just cant watch the scarry goory ones. Boyfriend wanted to watch Texas Cahinsaw Massacre, so I started watching it, and about lost my lunch. EEEEEWWWWWWWWW. I dont have a weak stomach, lol, with three kids I have seen alot of blood, but that was just so gross!

mzsooz 10-23-2010 09:48 AM

hmmmm.... only 3? So many to chose from

Cloverfield

all the saw movies

Children of Men

SaraSewing 10-23-2010 09:49 AM

ooooh, i want to add #4: Oh Brother where art thou?

BKrenning 10-23-2010 10:04 AM

1. Most any movie that has Will Farrell in it. Wedding Crashers is an exception because he only has a supporting role.

2. Master & Commander--this was the longest, boring movie I've watched since The Postman. I love most Russell Crowe movies but this one is just too boring.

3. The Postman as well as Waterworld & Dances with Wolves. I think Kevin Costner must have been having some kind of mid-life crisis--LOL

4. A Clockwork Orange. This movie made no sense at all. I think one would have to be on LSD to sit through this one.

5. The series finale of Lost. I was so disappointed that I won't even let hubby watch the new show, The Event. I'm protesting!