Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   CRITTER CORNER (obsolete, please check the new guidelines) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/critter-corner-obsolete-please-check-new-guidelines-t22639.html)

Bevanger 07-26-2009 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by quiltswithdogs
yeaaay... I can join in on this thread!

----Here is my new funny, big-eared Terriuahua puppy, Patches, who I introduced on the Main section.
----Here is my Cockatiel bird, Pepper. His cage is right by my sewing machine. My WIP are happy that he either just climbs ontop of his cage, or sits on edge of shallow box to supervise my techniques. He's not so respectful when I'm at my desk across the room. To my laptop's dismay, he tries to type with his beak or feet(I take him off real quick).
----I also have fish but need an updated photo since the others have my sweet old dog on them which makes me sad. I'll add them another day.

Your dog is adoreable. I got a lump in my throught when I looked at your cockatiel. :( We lost ours back in Feb. Just before we moved

Bevanger 07-26-2009 05:03 AM

Heres my kids.
Chaos - red Pomeranian (9)
Teddy Bear - White Pom (2)
Tigger - cat (4)

quiltswithdogs 07-26-2009 08:27 AM

I had a wonderful blond Pom for her whole life.... very quiet and mellow. My Sheltie was quiet and mellow too. Both breeds are known to yap a lot, so I was lucky in that, but I would've liked a little more playfulness.

Your Poms are gorgeous.

Feathers 07-26-2009 09:00 AM

Bev, your animals are darling. Cute, cute, cute. I'm so sorry about your bird.

Bevanger 07-26-2009 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by quiltswithdogs
I had a wonderful blond Pom for her whole life.... very quiet and mellow. My Sheltie was quiet and mellow too. Both breeds are known to yap a lot, so I was lucky in that, but I would've liked a little more playfulness.

Your Poms are gorgeous.

My red one has calmed alot as he got older, but now Teddy is a Helliun. I swear somedays he has me near tears. I can't get him to shut up for nothing.

Bevanger 07-26-2009 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Feathers
Bev, your animals are darling. Cute, cute, cute. I'm so sorry about your bird.

Thank You... My bird was silly. She used to hang upside down & look like a bat

kd124 07-26-2009 10:11 AM

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this one of my sis's little ones. Peanut is "nursing" on Bo. Any spot will do as long as she can get hold of a curl to "suck" In this case, the curl is on his leg. Poor Bo!!!

Shemjo 07-26-2009 10:18 AM

That is too funny, nursing on a curl.
Bev, sorry about yout cockatiel. It is hard to lose any pet.
Tigger is like my cat who loves my keyboard! I think becasue I give the keyboard attention, she is jealous!

Keep the pictures coming! :lol:

Bevanger 07-26-2009 02:19 PM

oh my. too cute. her kitten looks like my tigger when he was little. :D

Mousie 07-26-2009 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
kw, I love what evil is laying on. Did you make that? Is it from doll quilt swap?

QC that is the doll quilt that Terri made for me.

I guess I missed some of the finished doll quilts, but this is adorable!
Makes me want to get in on one, but I have too many projects...and will be busy with them for months, I am sure...drat! :lol:
oops, please forgive, I have to get used to this is critter corner.