Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Dancing With the Stars (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/dancing-stars-t154281.html)

Amythyst02 09-20-2011 03:35 AM

Well performance wise I think the first guy should go, he was so stiff...and no rythm, or whatever they call it now days. For the first night, some did amazingly well, I was impressed.

lindagor 09-20-2011 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by jdiane318
I watched The Sing Off on NBC with Nick Lachey. Groups that make their own music and harmonies. This is the 3rd year and tonight was a great beginning. Singing acapella and staying on key plus the sound of various instruments that each participant makes is just priceless. Might try watching this show next week if you want to see true talent.

Thank goodness for DVR's! I'll have both Dancing with the STars and The Sing Off to watch when I have time! Yay! I can't wait!

Julie in NM 09-20-2011 03:39 AM

I always wateh the first show and then skip it till about the fifth week. By then the TRUE dancers are still in there. Glad that David's daughter was there to see him. He was pretty good for first time out of the barn.

Aquarius 09-20-2011 03:52 AM

Have you seen how much weight Kirsty Alley has lost since she was that show? she looks amazing. Hope she keeps it off.

zennia 09-20-2011 03:57 AM

I watched and was suprise at some dancing. i loved Ricki Lake, Chyanna and JR. Can't wait to see how they do next week. David was good to. Going to be a fun year.
Had to watch Two and Half Men. It was good to.

lovedquilts 09-20-2011 04:21 AM

I love Carson

Confederate Rose 09-20-2011 05:01 AM

Didn't get to watch much of it, but without watching, my favorite is JR and Carson is so funny, I hope he stays a long time too. As for the dancing ability, I didn't get to pick a favorite. JR is an exceptional person. I remember when he started on All My Children.

Pickle 09-20-2011 05:12 AM

I watch this too and I haven't figured out who is who yet.I have a good memory but it is short it takes me a couple of weeks to get them straight.lol

cherrio 09-20-2011 05:18 AM

who is contraversial?
the first guy to dance I think will be the first to go. ron I think is his name.

Originally Posted by sewlisa

Originally Posted by jdiane318
I watched The Sing Off on NBC with Nick Lachey. Groups that make their own music and harmonies. This is the 3rd year and tonight was a great beginning. Singing acapella and staying on key plus the sound of various instruments that each participant makes is just priceless. Might try watching this show next week if you want to see true talent.

Love the harmonies!! DWTS is off limits this season, here. Too many...um...controversial...contestants this time around. Also, my girls are taking choir this year, and I think they would benefit from watching The Sing Off.

Maris 09-20-2011 05:19 AM

I watched while I was on the Board. Think Artest will go.Very entertaining show.