Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Dec 2011 Weight Loss Adventure With A Prize! (the winner is mim) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/dec-2011-weight-loss-adventure-prize-winner-mim-t170255.html)

purplemem 12-20-2011 10:42 AM

I'm guessing....olivia!!! am I right???/

love the Taboo Tuesday as I don't drink, so I have no temptation on this one

Just a few more days now and the year will be over...will you have a net LOSS? or a net GAIN?

nancia 12-20-2011 11:19 AM

yes indeedy! that's my sweetie!! her mom LOVES dressing her up! the baby had 6 halloween costumes! even i wasn't that extreme!!! lol, they are having so much fun, and are such a cute little family!

and mj, let's not rush things! there's still over a week till new year's and i will need every moment to lose these stubborn ounces, one by one!! 8-):D

Podunk Princess 12-20-2011 12:44 PM

Nancia, I love the photo of Olivia. She's is growing so fast. What a cutie!

Kathy T. 12-20-2011 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Murphy1
Not a good week - I am up so I thought I would look for motivational quotes to spur me on til the end of a very tempting month.

I like your motivational quotes! One of the ones I always remember is:

"The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends."

I think my body and my fat have become BFF!

Still doing ok this week - the weekend will be hard - but we all can do it ...

nancia 12-20-2011 04:00 PM

thanks, princess! i have another picture, just have to remember how i posted that one!

ljs317 12-20-2011 06:45 PM

Nancia!

I love that little hat on Olivia! What a real cutie! I want one of those!

Lisa

ljs317 12-20-2011 06:52 PM

hi all!

Love taboo tuesday this week! I am a non drinker so nothing is calling my name (except those dang frozen cookies you would think they would be so frozen by now that they couldn't yell but alas noooooooooooooooo!)

I think I'm getting a case of the holiday blues i feel sad. i always try to stay upbeat but I'm having a difficult time this week. Maybe it's the flu or something?

Lisa

nancia 12-20-2011 07:04 PM

lisa-- i hope you're not getting sick! that's no way to spend christmas! kristen bought the hat online. i'll ask her where, but she didn't say anything about it being available for adults. o looks quite grown up in that photo. i have one of her sitting on santa's lap and ahe looks very little. i just finished talking with her on skype! i will see her in just a few weeks! i'm SO excited! means i should finish her quilt before i go to nh. 1 more thing to do before feb 1st. yikes! i'm on overload!!

nancia 12-20-2011 08:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
see if i can bring in some holiday cheer......ho ho ho i ho ho hope!

Pam H 12-20-2011 09:03 PM

What cute pictures of Olivia! She looks so much older in the one with the hat. The Santa one is adorable. What a little cutie.