Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Grammy Amma look at me!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/grammy-amma-look-me-t21132.html)

amma 06-09-2009 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
Yeah ADORABLE!!!!! Is that EVIL in another laungage???

LOL Gramma he has been rippin around here tonight and attacking the coon hounds tail. INNOCENT!!!!

He's a live one....get it??? Evil spelled backwards is LIVE :lol: :lol: He's a LIVE one.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

littlehud 06-09-2009 06:32 PM

He is so cute. And maybe just a little ornery..

Mousie 06-09-2009 07:00 PM

oh, but the problems with LIVE EVIL, is he is beating up a very old, very sweet, 'really' innocent kitty. I am for the 'underkitty'! :!:
Give old man some peace, and little Evil can be as ornery as he wants...away from senior citizen kitty.
Kw, where do you live, and I'll come and get old man, till his departure to Rainbow Bridge, and you and amma can deal with devil in disguise...amma, didn't your mama ever tell you about 'bad boys'? -
they're always cute!!! :wink:

amma 06-09-2009 07:08 PM

Shhhh I am looking through the want ads....need to find a new place to live so that my precious "Innocent" can come and live with Amma :wink:

Mousie 06-09-2009 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by amma
Shhhh I am looking through the want ads....need to find a new place to live so that my precious "Innocent" can come and live with Amma :wink:

hmmm, maybe you should introduce evil to Patches...and she would foal, and old man could get some rest,...Kay could get some rest...and evil gets to play...until Patches gets fed up, lol! :D

amma 06-09-2009 09:31 PM

Every time I think of those pictures I have been laughing my butt off!!!! My stomach hurts!!! I forgot to ask...who is that in the picture with "Innocent" and what the heck was happening???? Oh, still laughing and hurting.... :lol: :roll: :lol:

tlrnhi 06-09-2009 10:14 PM

Whoever that person is....they are not being nice to that poor innocent baby!

sandpat 06-10-2009 04:50 AM

OMG...what a cute kitten! Love the face...of course not the face in the 1st pic...that poor little bugger looks scared!! What are ya' doin' to the poor little thing???? :shock:

kwhite 06-10-2009 05:05 AM

That is DD and she is the only reason Evil is still alive. I found him under the shed and she saved his wittle life. I don't think I would have had the patients to feed him and care for him like she did. She is really his mommy I am just mommy until she can take him. They have an interesting relationship. I put up with Evil all week and she comes in once a week and roughs him up a bit. He needs it and deserves it from what he puts the old man through.

Quiltincrazy I would be hard pressed to give up my old man at this point. He does deserve to live out his last days in peace though.

Mousie 06-10-2009 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite
That is DD and she is the only reason Evil is still alive. I found him under the shed and she saved his wittle life. I don't think I would have had the patients to feed him and care for him like she did. She is really his mommy I am just mommy until she can take him. They have an interesting relationship. I put up with Evil all week and she comes in once a week and roughs him up a bit. He needs it and deserves it from what he puts the old man through.

Quiltincrazy I would be hard pressed to give up my old man at this point. He does deserve to live out his last days in peace though.

well, maybe I'll just have to come an visit for a while and keep evil off of old man, while you clean house, and cook for me. What we havin? :P :P :P