Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   How did you spend your Sunday. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/how-did-you-spend-your-sunday-t66873.html)

Olivia's Grammy 09-26-2010 10:33 AM

On this board. I can't seem to stay off today. I am cooking for a funeral and in between waiting for food to get done or cool I am on this board.

wolfkitty 09-26-2010 10:38 AM

I came home from church, had a quick sandwich, and got on the board, But I have to start getting ready for an upcoming trip on Thursday to meet my grandson-to-be. I hope he has arrived my Thurs.

sally's girl 09-26-2010 10:40 AM

As for every Sun. Going to church to worship GOD is the upmost importance.... This morning I had 2 grandsons ages 11 and 13 who spent the night...keep pushing them to eat, brush teeth, shower, pack overnite bag etc.. but love every minute of the time I have with them... Got text from hubby who left for work at 6:30 am, quote "can't believe I forgot my lower teeth..PLEASE drop them off" lol...great beginning to a blessed Sun.

Bluelady 09-26-2010 10:40 AM

Just starting to wake up and move around. I made it to Starbucks and that's about it so far! Oh and of course, Facebook and this board! and it has all been done in my pajamas!

sidmona 09-26-2010 10:47 AM

Went to church, took care of the dogs then worked on my jack-o-lantern quilt top.

wvdek 09-26-2010 10:48 AM

On here for last four hours!

Now it is time to do homework. Ugh!

great aunt jacqui 09-26-2010 10:55 AM

cleaning off my dining table so I can set up the machine and start working on a log cabin quilt for someone I am upset with
right now. thats why I am here and have been for an hour.
I know I am procrastinating.

running1 09-26-2010 10:59 AM

Spent the morning in wonderful worship with fellow believers... getting ready now to start, gulp, actually quilting... my first time to quilt anything... I've followed the advice of several of you, which I deeply appreciate and, well, here I go! I will try to figure out how to post a picture when it's completed...
Happy Quilting!!!

tolepainter54 09-26-2010 11:04 AM

Great - go for it! We all started in the same place. I am in awe of the work I see on this board. It is all beautiful and I appreciate the work that goes into it. Most of all "Have fun"

Originally Posted by running1
Spent the morning in wonderful worship with fellow believers... getting ready now to start, gulp, actually quilting... my first time to quilt anything... I've followed the advice of several of you, which I deeply appreciate and, well, here I go! I will try to figure out how to post a picture when it's completed...
Happy Quilting!!!

Olivia's Grammy 09-26-2010 11:11 AM

Started off to a good start this morning. Sunday School, I help in the 2 & 3 yo, then church. Back to church this evening for a SS meeting. It's in between that I'm having trouble with. I'm done cooking and cleaning up the kitchen. I need to run to the grocery store, but it's raining and I might melt. :lol: :lol: So here I am again at my favorite site.